Panzertruck(from burnin rubber 5)

Wow tank wow

5 Likes

Maybe remove the fact you need ALL badges and maybe have it cost 2-3 tokens, and apply more realism to this. THEN maybe I’d be something to actually get in the game.

5 Likes

no its an unique vehicle and it must be hard to get it

and collecting all badges is not that hard

5 Likes

You can’t even get all the badges anymore

5 Likes

BRUH NOT OUTDATED BADGES read the description

5 Likes

I mean still, some badges are pretty hard to get if you’re an average player

And some take a rather long time

5 Likes

yes because its a unique vehicle

5 Likes

Quite a few people could already have all the badges though, and seeing it’s stats, it’s pretty OP

Also maybe reduce the time the auto guns are active? 13 seconds seems a bit too long and could easily destroy multiple vehicles, so maybe 6 or 7 seconds instead?

5 Likes

ok i made it to 10 sec

4 Likes

please change all of this, auto guns do too much damage and are useless, copyright does not work like that in roblox, costs too much, every badge is a bit over the top like the 100 wins badge, add realism like @Anthony said.

4 Likes

I would also like to say that; You are trying to make the vehicle overpowered without much background to it’s abilities. It’s uniqueness depends on how people would see it as well. Also seeing how it’s a vehicle that exist in another game, you would probably need to tune the power of the vehicle down a bit, because different games have different standards.

5 Likes

bruh in the original game the auto guns last much more time and their cooldown is just 1-2 min

i already nerfed it

5 Likes

Also I said all about these auto guns. Without piercing tape it’s useless even to cars.

6 Likes

Ok too op and it could be copyrighted I have all the requirements but I don’t think it’s gonna get added

4 Likes