4 Likes

wdym racist

2 Likes

It’s antisemitic not racist bruh

2 Likes

racist is smth like ######

2 Likes

NAME: Landkreuzer P. 1000 “Ratte”

The Ratte was a proposed German tank concept during WWII. It was meant to be essentially a “Land Battleship” and estimated to weigh at least 1000 Tons (hence the “1000” in the name). It was to be mounted with one 2x283 mm (11.1 inch) naval gun used on Scharnhorst-class battleships, amongst various other smaller caliber guns and cannons as secondaries, including various anti-aircraft weaponries.

PICTURES:

(below: size comparison to a Maus and a Tiger)

6 Likes

ship’s guns on the ground, I wonder how it was possible to place the Yamato tower, for example

1 Like

This post needs to be tagged with #mega-vehicle (and #tank) so people can see it when giving suggestions for them. My post was specifically meant for the #mega-vehicle tag, whereas this post existed before it was a thing.

1 Like

landkreuzer p.1000 latte

3 Likes

so gigantic that instead of a ship’s battery, you can put anti-aircraft guns or other tanks (tigers, for example). I also had a proposal to put a tank on a tank chassis for transportation

1 Like

p.1000 latte
dgffffffffff

3 Likes

Lol :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat: :smiley: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy_cat: :xdd:

2 Likes

:grinning: :smile: :laughing: :innocent: :innocent: :blush: :slightly_smiling_face: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :pouting_cat: :smiley_cat: :smile_cat: :smile_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :smirk_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :scream_cat: :smirk_cat: :joy_cat: :smiley_cat: :smile: :grinning: :smiley: :innocent: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_tear: :yum: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :laughing: :kissing:
star_struck

2 Likes

Revive

2 Likes

Since suggestions for super sized vehicles why not add this colossal tank.
Speed: 45kmh (25mph)

4 Likes