P1000 Ratte (the new final car)

Woah rlly omg

2 Likes

Yeah ik

2 Likes

Man, why do you keep replying to yourself?

2 Likes

Lol XD it just revives better

2 Likes

Not really.

2 Likes

Honestly it makes me want to reply even less

2 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

This thing pops up like memes anywhere that involves tanks, the thing was never even fully designed, much less even started construction. Even if larger vehicles are added the size of it would have to be scaled down still cause the size of it would likely cause lag. Not to mention its guns would be OP, the top gun turret that was to be on it was a dreadnought main battery like on the battleships Bismarck and Tirpitz which were 380 mm caliber guns, for comparison thats a bit less than the main guns on the famous Iowa class battleships that are 406 mm caliber guns. Realistically this behemoth would blow up the Crusher Facility in a single shot from its twin main guns and just a shot from 1 of its guns would leave a crater almost the size of the Petersburg Crater in the ground.

Now I like big vehicles I’ll be honest but adding this IMO would be a bit outrageous.

1 Like

Sounds like a shit move if you say that and it’s not added to the game.

1 Like

bro is talking about that thing being unrealistic in cc2

but i have to agree, from a technical pov that’s beyond absurd. Would be nice to have it ingame, but ngl, id rather not. Or atleast make it serve like no purpose, cant be a juggernaut, cant shoot much, etc.

1 Like

Landkruzer P-1000 ratte

Height: 11 m (36 ft)

Length: 35 m (115 ft) hull; 39 m (128 ft) guns forwards

Weight- estimated at 1000 tonnes

Width - 14M (46 ft)

8 × Daimler-Benz MB501 20-cylinder marine diesel engines, or
2 × MAN V12Z32/44 24-cylinder marine diesel engines
12,000 to 13,000 kW (16,000 to 17,000 hp)

Maximum speed - 40kph (25 mph)

Price - 255 trillion

(May be disabled in derby due to its size!!)

Since they started “requesting” mega-vehicles i think (and many others) know that this is a good example of one

4 Likes

p 1000 rattle: (Add in title too)

PICTURES:

DO NOT POST IF THERE ALREADY IS A VEHICLE SUGGESTION FOR THIS CAR** (Check the ”Your topic is similar to…” tab or search on the forum)

1 Like

** Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte** (Add in title too)

PICTURES:

DO NOT POST IF THERE ALREADY IS A VEHICLE SUGGESTION FOR THIS CAR (Check the ”Your topic is similar to…” tab or search on the forum)

2 Likes

That"ll be cool if the tank is released
But i dont really think that tank is released tho

1 Like

Supersized vehicles?

1 Like

p1000 ratte is too large (around 3 maus tall), so it won’t fit in bigger crusers, meaning there is small chance of it getting added

1 Like

They said they would add huge vehicles

1 Like

@Xledyz lets not post an image with that symbol thanks

2 Likes

well i mean

2 Likes

o

2 Likes