Option for cab and bed sizes in trucks

Cab Sizes

For cab sizes with this extra customization, I think we could have the option to use an extended, or crew cab on pickup trucks. For @Mandar_Fahrren 's vehicle suggestion for the 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Z71, Extended cab, it would be easier if we had the option to make it a crew cab instead of having a separate vehicle.

Bed Sizes

This would be generally the same as cab sizes, but just having the option to pick the size of the bed in your pickup truck.

Cost and Mechanics

Since adding extra length to your bed or cab increases the amount of parts used in your vehicle, i was thinking these upgrades would cost credits. They would work like any other add-ons and would be found in the add-ons section. Making the cab smaller may not add defense or parts, but it helps with weight reduction, so this would also cost credits. If the truck comes default as extended cab, it would not cost money to change it back to this after changing the size, the same way with ones that come as a crew cab.

11 Likes

Y E S

3 Likes

Basically bigger bed and/or cab would add parts and defense, but in turn more weight and probably degrade speed

3 Likes

Pickup trucks need more love in the game

4 Likes

Yeah I just thought about the weight change.

4 Likes

they really do
the game in general is great, but they need more customization options, and not just for all vehicles, but like specific to the CLASS of vehicle.

3 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

I’ll edit it so that changing both sizes cost money, since making it larger means more weight and less speed, but bigger defense and more parts. However making it smaller may decrease defense and parts, it could also help with weight reduction.

3 Likes

yep
adding a longer box (cab) means adding more frame which can increase the weight substantially
believe it or not, the extended cab silverado is literally almost a ton heavier than the regular cab

2 Likes

S H E E E E E S H

3 Likes

hmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

heavy

3 Likes

basically supercars and sports cars should be able to do engine swaps, however supercars imo shouldnt. They werent made for it, sports cars are. Supercars are built around ther engine, you can’t swap it
sports cars and supercars should be able to have things like body kits, suspension upgrades (dampening) spoilers, etc
trucks should be able to have engine swaps, cab and bed config, frame configurations
OH @coco something important
FRAME configurations.
The silverado 1500 I suggested, what if you could FRAME swap it, (adding much more weight and duraiblity)
the 1500, 1500HD, 2500HD, and 3500HD

2 Likes

OOOO YES

3 Likes

imagereplying…

3 Likes

and this should apply to other trucks too like semis
Tractor trailers have different frame variants too
the pickup trucks, 1500 2500 and 3500 the 3500 being the beast of them all

2 Likes

xddddd

2 Likes

They are getting more customization options adding spoilers and all.

3 Likes

This basically fits under the whole extra customization category.

3 Likes

imagereplying…

3 Likes