Old map falling apart

What is the bug?

Answer: The bug happened when I was going to the OG map, when I entered I came across several parts of the map falling apart

How to do the bug?

  1. Go to OG Teleport
    2.Come across parts of the map falling down

What device you play? (Computer, Xbox, PS5, Mobile)
Answer: Mobile

When did the bug happen?
Answer: The bug happened today

Roblox username: gustavo110092
Display: Power_Guidu

Earthquake event

looks like update 2012 got released early :wheeze:

unless they unanchored the entire ceiling the only way i can think of that could’ve caused this is someone injected a mod panel into the game and gave themselves f3x :skull:

2012 movie be like:


Just confirmed this bug to be true and it’s in all OG facility servers

I did not expect 2012 to come into CC2

Dude, if I reported this bug, and it is legible to be considered an unknown bug, what are the chances of me becoming Pro Crusher?

if it gets fixed and a dev confirms it as fixed you will 100% earn pro crusher as long as a wall mod sees it

Dude, I don’t get what’s the point, if you’re fa ProCrusher and find a bug, let other people report it, then they have a chance to be what they always wanted.

Actually, they can give multiple people who reported same bug Pro Crushers.
But I’m not sure how often they do that.

thats a rare occurence

because that depends on how major the bug can impact the game

Ok ty

San Andreas event on CC2

The rock X Car Crushers 2:

well considering how the og facility looks like it got defenestrated by a pissed off 9 year old playing cod i think this would be one of those situations lol

it’s fixed, I was in a server when the update came out

So if it was fixed, and the person who reported it, it really was a bug, then can you become Pro Crusher?

update log hasnt came up yet