Old map falling apart

and no dev confirmed it

Ok, But nomas said that if several people report the same bug there is a chance that they will all become Pro Crushers

That doesn’t really help, what really help is if it’s a major game breaking bug which is basically one right now since it disabled a big portion of the game

Now you just have to wait

A developer has to confirm the bug as fixed and a wall mod has to manually review the bug report to confirm that the reporter is eligible for pro crusher.

So since this bug was a huge break for the old map, then the report can be readable to become Pro Crusher, so I don’t know if it’s 100% readable, but it’s better to let time work with it.

Wait for confirmation

Ok

Just be patient, it won’t happen immediately

Ok ok Sorry, It’s my dream to become Pro Crusher

The legendary

Haste is the enemy of perfection

Last time he told me that I waited 3 months to get the title.
If it’s a prophecy, then you will also have to wait several months (I’m joking (or not)).

Likely to be several months

lol

You should try this to get the title (even if it talks about bugs appearing in the logs, I think it should concern you too because the bug you reported was a gamebreaking bug)

Ty but where i can fins This?

Follow these steps: