Nice Topics Leaderboard

I don’t think ill ever be in there if the search engine don’t get fixed bc when I suggest thing I always check before if it was suggested and often never show which result in the post getting merged which kinda suck

Nvm ig… I got 7 nice topic in a week :cool:

got 3 more

revive

When will this be updated again?

when i can be bothered

Ok

What he said

Zoblet mever making it

Need 2 more to thecnically be in the lb :cool:

I think I’m second now or third

https://ccdiscussion.com/badges/18/nice-topic?username=viscousflow

25

im arount the 16th place I think

did i miss anyone?

Eyyy im 25th

i will not give up not be a quitter no matter how bad i wanna just fall flat on my face and collapse-

i only have 17

I have successfully made it to 2nd

yoooo im nowhere here :fire: :fire: :fire:

welcome to the club :cool: