Nice Topics Leaderboard

I was going to count everything, but so many people have 1 or 2 that I kinda gave up.
So instead, here’s a leaderboard of the top 25. Note that this doesn’t include unlisted topics, so the numbers may decrease sometimes.
1st: lavafall, with 522
2nd: ira_nomas, with 480
3rd: CorruptedGamerPro, with 476
4th: DatDudePlays, with 333
5th: Xledyz, with 317
6th: RedNaz, with 267
7th: Dark_Knight, with 253
8th: Delux, with 223
9th: Alanzcool, with 213
10th: Aguy9473, with 198
11th: Boxketeer, with 198
12th: EverythingButE, with 197
13th: SaurianXS, with 194
14th: Carche051407, with 178
14th: FrankSiru34, with 178
16th: TurboOnz12, with 148
17th: STREnergy, with 147
18th: Ben_10_000, with 145
19th: TBX_dpro, with 119
20th: 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝, with 118
21st: Genesis, with 117
22nd: Mister_Guy, with 101
23rd: Old_eighty_six, with 100
24th: Jonas_Rossi, with 90
25th: ZOB, with 87

Last Updated: 09/02/2025 @ 16:30 UTC+10

image

8 Likes

which place am I on

Sorry you don’t on the leaderboard :(

I don’t do nice topic, I do enjoyable topic that are not meant to be liked and stuff

wmop womp im nowhere

as someone who never does car suggestions 24/7 im no where near here

but i am 2 likes away from a good topic badge

maybe i gotta start making more car suggestions again

Make a good topic and badge leaderboard, i’d really want to see those

i literally am 2nd in links lmao

not links i mean total badges accumulated

aw man

248? Challenge accepted.

now that’s a thing I could try to compete in

updated
there’s a two-way tie for 25th so there’s 26 people instead (for now)

good news!

mans really did try to go for it

IM ON IT, LETS GO BOIS

Oh boi
This is possible for me