Mystery talks

that’s a good idea

1 Like

ah much better. changed it

2 Likes

These things started happening to me just recently

3 Likes

Yes social media is definitely an ungodly monster of destruction upon this world…but back then, and in small moments now, it’s something wonderful…again sometimes

3 Likes

Well most of them at least

3 Likes

Sorry man :( ones like us know what it’s like, and it can be life destroying

3 Likes

I started getting scared of looking at things and everything around me and I’ve been trying to fix it myself after no one could help me.

3 Likes

So…its just sometimes…ok lemme start from the beginning
All this time, what if we were MEANT to live life as we were in the golden times? Those sweet wholesome times…but we have been made aware of things others arent.
What if we are part of a bigger picture?
What if something big will happen with the earth that will involve us?
Who knows.
So many ways to go about it

3 Likes

yes! oh my goodness…I am sorry by the way, but just wanted to say.
It is a fear I have as well, but probably a bit different, because we are different people

2 Likes

and now i want to talk about friends, i’ll start. My friends are… assholes, i’m just friends with them so i can tell how much “fun” we’re having in school… i mean them having fun, not me. They are “friends” only when i have money, i don’t think i need to explain more.

3 Likes

You often feel like nothing exists at all, or that it’s part of something…well, unknown. That’s how I see it anyways,

3 Likes

Or everything is after you, or it is all veiling something that is unseen…but felt

2 Likes

Yeah, just like that, and I’ve been asking myself what is anything anymore

2 Likes

yeah :( I used to have some “freinds”, and actually two decent friends, but one betrayed me all of a sudden, literally in one day at school…but the ones I know at school are fake to me

3 Likes

I’ve been getting a little better since the holidays though

3 Likes

it is mysterious isnt it? Scary but mysterious.

3 Likes

ahh yes the more people talk the better.

3 Likes

i mean share their stories

3 Likes

yes. Indeed. To see more people like us helps my sanity a bit

3 Likes

However, I am not trying to put anyone into a little cult or anything lol…I am not claiming people are EXACTLY LIKE ME, but like, it’s good to know we have the same fears and such

3 Likes