Mystery talks

Thinking noises

5 Likes

Please no hate :c You dont have to say anything I just had to write this to somewhere for someone to see…please understand ;~;

3 Likes

holy…

2 Likes

Congratulations, you are a talented poet.

2 Likes

And don’t commit suicide, It will not make these problems go away, You need to consult good friend of yours that can help you in real life.

If you go through a phase and kill yourself you will be stuck with your problems forever, It will not make it go away. So just don’t do it.

3 Likes

So I’ve been told…I would not want that either

3 Likes

But yeah, this is the only way I get it out of my head, is well…doing this.

3 Likes

And ironically I feel a tiny bit better now

3 Likes

Thank you for the comment sir every little bit is appreciated. Regarding another comment, ever since I got this depressed, (about 8 years now) I have been able to write extremely good for some reason, and have honestly considered writing books. Maybe it.would help me

4 Likes

It probably would, Writing Helps people get things out of their head.

Take Edgar Allan Poe for example: he had a truly horrid life and was able to deal with it through writing.

4 Likes

true

3 Likes

i wanted to make a post on my weird personality and on my life etc. and the most shocking moment i had with pedophilia but i don’t know if it’s allowed on the forums

3 Likes

yeah. Things like this sometimes have consequences but is one of the many ways I get it out (typing) I cannot talk like this in pereson, I hardly say anything in person lol im the quiet kid
But yeah…definitely would uh…get checked by da moderators especially with such subjects. They do their job and I respect that, but things we say is sometimes too much for people to see…
I posted
if you worded it correctly you might be able to pull it off
Have a nice day . .7
hope you have a good day
ugh wish i could make a salute better

4 Likes

i had a classmate who had depression and the way she described it it felt terrible
she has a rough childhood even without the depression, but she’s very cheerful and nice somehow

3 Likes

i wouldn’t go deep in detail if i posted it here. And same for me, i’m the “quiet kid” too.

3 Likes

Yeah, I did…and well, I still regret it ;~:
should have either kept it to myself (probably a bad idea) or just gave less detail…but its always so unsatisfying when you dont go into as deep detail as possible…with my stuff anyway, because i feel I didnt describe it correctly…but reality is, words often cannot describe such pain, and others with depression and what other hell they have going on
It’s an annoying cycle, but yeah good choice in not going into detail here…I did it and never again lol
rip

3 Likes

off topic, but (lol this is an off topic thread, oh well) I remember when I was young, people could talk rather openly about stuff like this just in person and stuff, but now we gotta keep it bottled up :(
and if we get it out, we gotta be REALLY CAREFUL
the world is a touchy place, but some subjects are more sensitive yes

4 Likes

I just realized that no one asked questions…im just talking
;~:
I hope this is useful at least.

3 Likes

yes, it is useful

3 Likes

let’s not be a “boomer” (haha) here, but the world has more cons than before. Now you got to watch out how you talk to people of the same gender or they’ll call you (insert sexuality here). And if you have a different opinion people will start calling you (insults)… etc. you know what i mean

3 Likes