Mystery talks

Yes it is quite horrid :( people have conjoined into little factions over the matter.
The world used to be very open, don’t get me wrong not perfect at all…but oh…so much better
in my opinion.
It was much easier to live in.
I experienced a huge shift in the way of life around the end of 2014, very sad day. Just woke up one day and went out, it was never the same.
I mean, jeez you can’t hardly hug people anymore without getting called out like what the hell
I can go on about this topic for hours, an endless list of things that went awry with the world over the past 10 ish years, but got REALLY bad in the past 7 or so.
very sad
It used to open, unexplored…it’s what it was like being a child.
Now it’s all horrible, closed off, everyone conjoined into their toxic little factions, but there are few like us, (theoretically, I don’t know you so not assuming anything or pointing fingers) who are independent of these “factions”

2 Likes

for me it was more 2015 when i moved to a different city

2 Likes

It is sort of a little legion of people like us, who just want to be free
one day, I hope, we will

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

Around that year range the world went through a huge change, everything changed. 2014 for me, and 2015, 2013, and some people 2016. that little group of years something happened

2 Likes

are you me?

2 Likes

I mean maybe it’s just crap happening, but it is almost unnatural to me how quickly things went sour

1 Like

same

1 Like

It makes me very suspicious that something else besides humanity is at work here

2 Likes

and i think these years (2013-2016) were bad either for everyone or it’s really weird because that were also the worst years of my life or should i say when stuff changed…

2 Likes

maybe not. I never will know for sure
read other comment haha
I am not you, but probably very similar in personality perhaps

2 Likes

its really a mysterious mix. As for me, 2014 was the best year of my life, which contained the best DAYS of my life…but then all too quickly, in the same year, it all went to hell
its very odd

1 Like

and i’m not really a conspiracy theorist type of guy but i have several fears that may be kinda weird and an example is of something like machines changing weather and controlling air etc

2 Likes

2014 was a good year for me too, i had some really good days there too but my 2015 was your 2014 if you know what i mean

2 Likes

I wonder often that the world is under some kind of test…by something outside of humanity…a test to see how we prevail, and how we don’t. A test of endurance, resilience
and yeah read other comment.
But yeah It’s…its just too equational to me…its too suspicious.
It doesn’t seem normal…something I feel is going on.
But I don’t know what

2 Likes

Like I lived life normally (or at least I think I did) all the way until I was around 11 years old (or 10 I dont recall for sure) And then everything happened.
I have a very calculating, scientific mind that often drives others crazy. Some of the reason I go insane sometimes, is because I feel like something is either attacking me from the unknown regions of existence, or watching me…testing me…I want to know what all of this is about, be it in this life or in the next, assuming their is a next
I could talk about this all day its so interesting.
But yeah, something happened. Everyone I have talked to, everything went to crap in 2013 to 2016, and the OCCASIONAL 2017. But those years, something happened to the world

2 Likes

i will stay here all night and talk, if you are bored you can do it too. We should continue here

1 Like

Yeah. I might change my main draft and change title to something less…you know. and just make it something more simple like “mysteries” or something.
I just cannot stand re-reading that draft and I don’t want others to

2 Likes

social media, just these 2 words could be the reason why these years were so horrible, but i didn’t use them at all (except roblox but that’s a WHOOOLE different story)

1 Like

alright

1 Like