More Visual Upgrades

Continuing the JDM Mods suggestion by @Avery_Dosal , we need to go further.

As you can see, these mods look boring to some people

They said it’s just a car with bodykits and some stickers

But they are more interested in these
images
download (12)

So I dropped some more mods suggestions for those who still with it

1. Adjustable rims (can be set up to 20")
  2. Livery Editor with layers that can be bought (100 parts/100 layers)
  3. Trunk audio system (amplifiers, subs, display screens, etc)
  4. Air Ride suspension (for those who liked to slam or lift their cars)
  5. Spinners hubcaps (to make it look like you’re playing every single tune-and-race games from like 2003-2006)
  6. Autosculpt (if you play nfs carbon & prostreet you must know this one)
  7. More paint materials (not just metal flake and damascus, but also chameleon, satin, flame (not even a paint mat), pearlescent, even pieces-of-recycled-glass, which is like metal flake, but more glittery) [to get it, you need to spend 30 parts per material. if you want all of them at a single time, there should be a suggestion that the devs will make a monthly login reward “calendar”, and at the last day of the login month, you can get them all]

That is what I can type and write, thank you for reading

8 Likes

Hmmm, I don’t know if this counts as a duplicate, because some if the ideas you have have already been suggested

3 Likes

i know, bcuz i saw avery’s suggestion last time, and i was like, “majority of people that plays cc2 are jdm fans, right? but what about the “boomers” who only knows how to fit a subwoofer in a car and not knowing where to park at car meets?”

3 Likes

It looks… Epic good job gamer

3 Likes

For the window tint one, do you mean actually being able to colour the window tint or just tint the windows.

3 Likes

You know, in every racing game, window tinting is always a thing, you always can change the color or even add stickers to it, so that is a yes

2 Likes

Ok so you may want to remove the window tinting part in your suggestion…

2 Likes

righto

2 Likes