JDM modifications (Wide body kits, Camber etc

There are some JDM fans out their and not many games has wide body kit mods camber spoilers all that good stuff you should make JDM cars customizable to our type with all kinds of wraps camber etc
Camber modifications

wide body kits

Spoilers

Wraps

Body modifcation

11 Likes

funny how some of the pictures aren’t even jdm cars, Mustang. Bmw, Mercedes. and why not just let all cars have wings and widebodys

6 Likes

I just wanted to show the kits and stuff

2 Likes

spoilers are probably coming soon

1 Like

All cars in general should able to have body modification imo imagine going in a wide body Ferrari

3 Likes

R E V I V E

1 Like

Sorry I’m late and new to the party. Now of course what @Avery_Dosal is trying to say is accurate even though some of the car imagines he has show aren’t JDM. Now something that I would like to add on is that the JDM customization scene in CC2 is kinda corny. However there could be some changes such as, adding suspension, coilover’s, widebody, custom head and rear lights, carbon fiber parts. Also options to Manuel trans and sequential trans swap. To continue, as you all know there are different series of cars in JDM history rather than just one. However in CC2 the evo and wrx sti for example theres only one and one of them theres no evo lancer, evo 2, 3, 4 and more. Same thing with the GTR series theres only R34 and R35 where theres the R32, and R33. Here are some examples below which I think would be cool and what I also hope to build and own one day in RL:

26489638188_a311072318_z
ct2

Lastly, the drifting mechanics should also be a bit precise where you can actually drift around corners. The mechanics now aren’t bad but they could be tweaked a little bit more.

2 Likes

Add slanted tires for a setting for ALL car it would look