Max speed is wrong

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: On the car Apollo Intensa that cost 430B says the speed should be 398KM/h but when you start driving its only 334KM/h

How often does the bug happen?
Answer: Everytime

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Press the dealership then spawn the car
    2.Go somewhere you can go fast
    3.Go full speed and check the max speed

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: Don’t think so

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)
I don’t see any error or warnings

Roblox username: Stili999

3 Likes

1 2

2 Likes

Use a video for max speed

3 Likes

Sorry for bad quality

3 Likes

How does it cost 430B as the real cost is 460B? Make sure you check properly before posting your topic.

3 Likes

I mean the cost doesn’t matter if he gets it wrong when the post is about the speed of it

4 Likes

@Ryanramp2 Ok, that is mini-modding, you can comment but that’s my job to moderate also the prices don’t have to be realistic since it might create imbalance between the prices of other cars.

4 Likes

Why dont you use the Airstrip to test max speed?

4 Likes

This is an older video taken at the start of February.

3 Likes

Well then here’s a new one: Private video on Vimeo
Password for video is: 1598
And again sry for poor quality dunno how to config obs

3 Likes

Bruh, that’s good quality compared to my video on the bug “Cannot change colors on 2 cars”. Now that is bad quality.

4 Likes

1 Like

the speed is to fast it should go 279

3 Likes

It may be indicated roughly

3 Likes

Or you’re going down an incline.

3 Likes

That’s literally what the bug report is about.

1 Like

destroy your car and it will make it light weight
light weight=faster car

It accelerates faster, yes, but the final speed doesn’t change.

1 Like

also prius heres a videorobloxapp-20201117-1934319.wmv (6.6 MB) Prius Has 213 KPH (Upgraded) But Its Max Speed IS 215 KPH (upgraded)

2 Likes

and yes the NM Ventura Sedan

2 Likes