Lost my progres!

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead! No!

What is the bug?
Data loss

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Sometimes

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. I just lost my money and my tokens when roblox had the data loss problem!

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

malinicula Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.09 - 16.38.40.21|690x388

4 Likes

First of all, why is this in cc2 bugs? In the screen-shot you gave us, you have max money and everything.
And I don’t see anything wrong with it. Also not a cc2 bug it’s a roblox bug.

3 Likes

I sent that photo just as proof that is was op

3 Likes

Sorry we don’t transfer anything, if you had any gamepasses or anything we’re truly sorry but it’s ROBLOX so CC2 can’t really do anything about it.

3 Likes

Ok

3 Likes

Sorry about that.

3 Likes

I messaged Roblox for support and they told me that its CC2`s fault.

3 Likes

No, it’s ROBLOX. ROBLOX experiences the memory loss not CC2. It may be different but it’s a low possibility.

3 Likes

This is the e-mail i got from roblox telling me that the game saves arent held on an roblox database.

3 Likes

Not sure but I know it probably isn’t entirely CC2s fault.

3 Likes

Then what should i do to recover 100+ hours of playing this game?

4 Likes

Well, I’m sorry to say but nothing. CC2 doesn’t do transfers (even if there is proof) and I don’t think it’s possible to transfer actual game currencies anyways D:

4 Likes

Guess im waiting for car crushers 3 to come out. I just fell sad losing all that progres and it would be really hard to farm it back bc ive been playing since the beta days.

4 Likes

I don’t think CC3 will come out anytime soon. CC2 still has a bunch on traction and is gaining more attention everyday. Besides Panwellz has no plans for CC3 and is still doing major updates and fixes to CC2

4 Likes

Its funny that i now have almost 600k parts but almost no money

4 Likes

didn’t you just reset progress with the button??

2 Likes

No

3 Likes

Well if you lost your progress then you wouldn’t have any parts

3 Likes

It’s possible not all of the leader board stats were saved in the same database. therefore losing all ur stats except parts, seems coincidental but the same has happened to me and several other people, nobody is stupid enough to accidentally press the reset button.

4 Likes

not sure if that’s how it works but I faced the same thing and I’ve learned while making games some of my stats just don’t save after scripting it to save to the data base, such as , my wins didn’t save but my points did, clarifying that this might’ve been the same way.
Either way, nobody is that dumb to accidentally press the reset button, let alone I didn’t even know there was one, I was a beta player coming back and I lost my stats a few days after farming.
In my topic in my screenshots someone else had the same issue.
Though it seems like nobody cares if you were going through the same thing, you would definitely care.

3 Likes