Lost my progres!

Feels.

3 Likes

i made a topic about spending parts to get money (500k parts = 15T) and it only works if you reset progress
but no one is seeing it so i feel sad because it wass a great idea imo

3 Likes

ok roblox is now f up

3 Likes

if you do start over by pressing the button u lose money but not parts, i can say that because i did it

3 Likes

That is a sick Idea actually, but I donā€™t think that it should actually use your parts, but put you at a certain amount of cash if you choose that option; incase for accidental resets or progression losses.

4 Likes

Okay, I agree, but I lost everything but parts, and I know for a fact I didnā€™t press any reset button, I donā€™t understand, nobody is dumb enough to press a reset button unless they mean it.
I got off CC2 for about 10 minutes and came back to see my progress was gone.

anyway Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Ty

3 Likes

Why is this the reason my post got taken down, mine isnā€™t even the same or a lot similar

Mine is not direct data loss, it only says it for as long as Iā€™m in the server, this person seems to have had direct data loss where you have to restart. Mine seems to be a GUI problem

2 Likes

what?

2 Likes

Well ya canā€™t find it anymore, it was put on unlisted and locked

2 Likes

Kk that seems neat

2 Likes

I also lost all my 4 Tokens due to this Roblox Data Loss. What should i do to get my 4 Tokens back?

1 Like
  1. If u have robux use it all out for all tokens
1 Like
  1. If u dont want to or donā€™t have just grind
1 Like
  1. If ur bored in going into crushers and all get a friend to blow u up every time when u respawn (U would need ur pvp in extreme to make it work)

2. U can go in the crushers that beam gold meaning that crusher will give more parts and money.

1 Like
  1. ignore the previous 4.
    If you lost your progress or reset it by accident you can get it back via ModMail on the Discord
2 Likes