Idea for future token

Bruh

yes

Angry McLaren Ultimate VGT Noises

I feel like if theres a fifth token new players wont be motivated to finish the game, especially bc fourth and third token are super grindy

1 Like

Imagine having to reset your 10 quadrillion

1 Like

^ master crushers would be fuming

1 Like

I made this post awhile ago, yes it is grindy when your not a skilled crusher or own any packs in the game, tbh in my opinion there should be 1 or 2 more tokens then dont add anymore after that, once you get passed the grind/own all the rims/wings ect for all vehicles it gets boring, I’m going to be honest I didn’t really play the game during December I hostly haven’t really been on it as much as much as I used to I still love the game dont take my text the wrong way I’m just bord/not motivated to play, if there was a decent vehicle drop like I dno apx 10 different vehicles then that would be enough to play for quite some time

1 Like

True most would be, I made this awhile back, I wish there was more vehicles to work for, derbys are still fun but owning every thing like rims ect for all vehicles I don’t have anything left to earn in the game if that makes sense, like I said in my other recent text maybe I decent vehicle drop would be good apx 10 vehicles would take like 2 mounts or more to get everything for them depending what the type of vehicle is

2 Likes

did yall forget when they re added the fourth token people who had enough money automatically got the fourth token

So if tokens were still around and the devs add a fifth token people with quadrillions wouldn’t have to lose all their money

1 Like