Idea for future token

Interesting ideas for a token level or just a few types of new vehicles in general but would fit for a new token

-3 hotwheels car

-2 special kinds of cars like a type of vehicle that doesn’t fit in any other category

-A car hurler truck would be fun if you can actually load up the cars on to it that would be fun for role play

-air port fire truck example talking about the big green fire trucks at air ports

-concept tank

That’s all my ideas

8 Likes

I don’t think it will be added because of copyright issues

7 Likes

Maybe if they just add smaller vehicles

7 Likes

i mean roblox x hotwheels has happened before

6 Likes

IS good

5 Likes

This is a discussion post so everyone can add their ideas if they want to

4 Likes

Forgot that can happen sometimes

4 Likes

x vehicle simulator*

4 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

and the offical hotwheels game

4 Likes

You mean if VS had only Hot Wheels?

6 Likes

yeah basically

6 Likes

They don’t have any hotwheels theres a few games with them but they are called something else like twin max doom ect I think 3 should be fin in my opinion cool one should be one

4 Likes

Car hauler sounds cool something like this?
For token 5 I think like 15 vehicles definitely 2 tanks or 2 vehicles that can fire a built
I would like to see a new monster truck on token 5

5 Likes

That’s cool

5 Likes

Cool one I think would be neat to see it’s like hevey modified version of a food truck

5 Likes

Ya something like that it would be awesome and fun if you could get people to drive there cars up on it then go in a crusher fully loaded fly them all out the cannon or nuke them

5 Likes

But I don’t think pan will add a fifth token until there are enough vehicles in the 4th token

4 Likes

Not sure the total number for each token what ever token 4 ends with then 5 should have 10 more on top of the total number of token 4 cars in my opinion

4 Likes

MAB 1 or 2 would be cool to see MAB 2 is the white one

73db6a_e25ee3224d5842fa9c6ca51ebc33a4e2_mv2_d_4128_2322_s_2
73db6a_d158727a5a4044c6abe30d6ce4b69ced_mv2
73db6a_3e6a7ae0665742f2a7a563b0bf5a2e0a_mv2_d_5184_2916_s_4_2

3 Likes