Idea for future token

What about that huge mining machine. It’s the biggest land vehicle in the world. It’d have to spawn at the airport tho

4 Likes

It’s the bagger 288

4 Likes

So the 5th token should be saved for the future instead when pan updates the facility

3 Likes

Also, as I said before, pan should add at least 20 more vehicles in the 4th token first, then the 5th token might be reality.

3 Likes

This should just be like in a mining part of the map instead of an actual vehicle with a button that will activate it for apx 3min or less and will move up down and around and destroy cars close/in range

3 Likes

How many cars does each token have currently? Does anyone know the total token cars so far

3 Likes

Theres lots of cool, weird cars in the world so there should be enough cars out there and they can make custom ones too

3 Likes

That’s a good idea

2 Likes

@Coco take @Alayacutefrog ideas from what she said and post in #suggestions:cc2-suggestions suggestions about a mining area with it in it that’s a good suggestion since you suggested the big mining machine you should suggest a mining area to be made with in it and make sure when you say what alaya says you should quote it

3 Likes

@Coco you can add my ideas you don’t have to quote btw

3 Likes

ok?

3 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

Maybe add this for the 5th token

But remove the decals

Why fifth token?

That’s the next token

No I’m asking why it would be worthy of the fifth token

Amazing Acceleration
Amazing Cornering
Amazing Braking
Amazing Speed
Amazing Look
Need More?

those make me want it less

Is it thrust ssc fast?

The only 5th token vehicles would have to be fuckin giant or basically travel at light speed