I have earned a lot of badges

Over the course of being on the forums for around 2 years now I have done my share of contributions here and as of posting this I have earned 23 “Nice Topic” badges and a “Respected” badge. I must say I truly appreciate the support people have shown to my game suggestions and am a bit shocked at how much support they have gotten. If not mistaken am like one of the top 5 with most “Nice Topic” badges?

2 Likes

You don’t have to be so toxic you know

he’s not showing off, he’s thanking everybody for their support

1 Like

you jealous?

1 Like

Ummm says the most toxic person

2 Likes

you think i’m the most toxic?

1 Like

Bruh do u really think I’m so dumb that I care about some badges?

1 Like

seems like you do if I have to be honest

1 Like

well then whats this

1 Like

I should really be using that gif on you

also, I don’t think it’s usless

1 Like

says the mf that says nya every 5 seconds

1 Like

first of all, you pinged panwellz which means you are clusterfucked until you remove that ping
secondly, just because she’s a girl doesn’t give her an exemption from bullying, besides, we ain’t bullying her cause she’s a girl, we are bullying her cause she’s sooo fucking annoying saying “nya” an infinte amount of times.
thirdly, she’s technically the one who started a war by challenging us.
lastly, all active users have been in this forum longer than you and your gf so therefore, we are more experienced than you and most of us can tolerate toxicity, maybe even laugh at their foolishness.

So therefore, we had a very good reason to bully you and your godamn waifu

1 Like

Again, you pinged panwellz which is a very nono thing to do in the forums

1 Like

Hey I’m going to stop all your life problems, stop watching anime, break up with your BF, get a life, stop being sensitive, watch educational channels like Tom Scott, simple history, Veritasium, Nile red and so many more u will be pro and no one will bully you because anime people are weak it’s time u get smart

2 Likes

Another thing I would just want to point out

I have had a fuck-ton of arguments with most of the users and the more I fought, the more I got stressed out up to the point I couldn’t think properly anymore of what I was going to say, but I kept on going right until the end. Many users, especially rummy could probably prove that things were getting out of hand many times, yet I had to keep on going regardless due to my arrogant foe, even up to the point both of us were silenced in an attempt to plunge our endless vendetta, yet it is still going but the escalation rate has reduced over time.

Nevertheless, I had a reason to fight and unlike your waifu, I had more instances when I fought for the winning team

So tell your gf of yours to get a proper life and stop watching anime like @ckapka said, it will improve her life and we won’t have to fight ever again

1 Like

Also like German cars too specifically ones that existed before 1945

1 Like

you’re implying this absolute game-changer?

1 Like

Yes sir

1 Like

Its Fucking Approved Thumbs Up GIF - Its Fucking Approved Thumbs Up Cool Guy - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

actually i wasn’t trying to be nice to her i was just not beinf rude to her lol

2 Likes

to happyhusky

2 Likes