2 Likes

yeah i did

1 Like

it’s just a word

1 Like

…That is absolutely annoying

2 Likes

Why

I saw you in passing, tossed the bullying aside and tried to help after I took pity on you because I was in the same spot and I would have tried to just slow the war down.

I have argued, insulted, swore, and went into a vulgar attitude less here than anywhere else and yet I still felt like the argument here was starting to go stale and honestly, it felt like the 100 year war between France and England. Why do I say this? Because too many people got involved and shoehorned into something so petty.

I will say that anime isn’t gonna be at fault but something more internal is. I recommend finding any way you can to fix your problems but if you keep arguing and almost falling into the same habits that fictional characters have, then I will not stand up to you or even with you.

Just keep that to heart.

You always make a good point and you always make it well

But you, I might have to make a point.

I think the use of “Nya” is kind of corny. Its like saying that someone will send their right hand after you.
(And yes. I got told that once. I, of course, asked if his hand came off and he blocked me cuz of it.)

No need to bully someone over it but no need for it to be okay. Its like taxes.

UNLESS YOU AVOID THEM…*

The thing is, Nya is kinda cringe though, cringe enough to make many forum users suffer from cringe, even kill them. It may look like a 3 letter word but I can assure you, it can do tons of damage to the human brain.

Everybody wants to avoid it cause they know what damage could happen

Here’s some evidence to prove how dangerous it can be:

And there is me and fang who are coping with the trauma

1 Like

you sound like someone trying to end smoking

2 Likes

well it’s sorta like that I guess

1 Like

you must lack some neurons

1 Like

well I’m doing alright so far cause I’m coping it very well

2 Likes

and then me who hasn’t really given a fuck about this whole thing

2 Likes

be like stre

2 Likes

embrace the nya

2 Likes

Oh no crin ge

1 Like

YESS

2 Likes

shut up

1 Like

Man, I forgot what this post what about lol.

2 Likes