Help getting back level and score for my son?

Hi everyone!

My son (7 yr) loves Car Crushers 2 and every time he’s allowed to use the ipad he plays this game. He has even convinced me to play it with him :). Anyways, he has spent probably 2 months playing this game and has been so proud, and constantly talks about, how “soon I will reach 4 tokens and I’ll be able to get the coolest cars”. He’s spent his own weekly pocket money to buy things in the game.

But today, he woke us all up and was devastated, that after he finally managed to get 1.5T and transferred to “level 4”, he saw “a new red button” in the settings. He thought it was something new that he had access to now that he finally had reached “level 4”. Turned out he probably has reset his character? We’re from Sweden and he doesn’t know how to read English yet. You can probably understand how devastated he is, which is why I’m writing to you.

Does anyone know what the “red button” in the settings is?
Is it possible to somehow get the old “score” back? (level, money, cars, parts etc)

8 Likes

After four tokens, you have an option to reset your stats, which is what he did. This resets all cash and tokens earned, meaning you basically have to replay the game from the beginning.

8 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

7 Likes

OWWWW THAT HURTS
thats why i ignore that button, even if its on top on the settings

3 Likes

btw whos your sons account name? i gladly accept him

3 Likes

Aww I bet he was devastated.

3 Likes

Since there’s no way to get it back, my username is Kitter_TheMiataBoy, if he needs help grinding

3 Likes

ikea
REEtorallygear iz my username, proud F2P player, pringles can

3 Likes

Thanks for your understanding and support everyone, I honestly didn’t expect that :slight_smile:

His nickname is “AbbeHaleby”.

@robloxcarfanlol Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you mean a friend request in Roblox when you say “i gladly accept him”?
@Coco Again, sorry if this it’s a stupid question as well, but what does “needs help grinding” mean in this context? :)

3 Likes

Oh, by grinding I just mean working to make money for a while. I have a rocket launcher so I could help him, since using one is one of the faster ways to make money.

3 Likes

It’s not a dumb question, a lot of people don’t know what it means.

3 Likes

@Coco Thanks a lot for wanting to help. Do you mean that you could blow up his car with the rocket launcher and that will make him gain score faster? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, I also sent him a friend request in case he wants to.

3 Likes

Thanks @Coco ! I’ll tell him when he gets home from school :)

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll be at school until 3:10. I can’t be on for a ton of time but I’ll help for as long as I can!

2 Likes

Oh to make sure, what time zone are you in? I want to make sure it won’t be 4 am where you live when I get back.

2 Likes

@Coco Of course! I don’t expect you to be there when he plays (we might be in totally different timezones for all I know), but I can tell him that there are people that understand him and that would like to help if they happen to be there the same time as him. I’m sure that will at least cheer him up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, well I hope he gets most of it back. It took me around the same time to get to where he was. If I happen to be on when he is ill be sure to join.

2 Likes

yes and uhh h

2 Likes

god is he done typing?

2 Likes