Help getting back level and score for my son?

Actually there is a way for your son to recover his data back by joining the official discord server and contact the Modmail bot

4 Likes

but hes focken 7

2 Likes

His dad is not

3 Likes

okay
goes in normal hole

4 Likes

@coco We’re in CET, you?

2 Likes

@Sheep Thanks a lot! I’ll give that a try.

2 Likes

:( that sucks for your son, hope he gets his stuff back

3 Likes

@AbbesFar

Hi AbbesFar,

Has he reset his full game or did he reset it into the 4th token, this is needed to complete the game. Data transfers are possible and I’ll get the data team to look at your request on discord as soon as I can.

~ Frisky

3 Likes

this is sad

2 Likes

I clicked Start over as well, only because i finished the game and i knew what it did, i wanted to start over, now i’m back to max stats

4 Likes

@AbbesFar my roblox username is dragons200129 i can help him

4 Likes

Thanks a lot frisky! I think he reset the entire game since he now is back to virtually zero cash, no tokens and no cars afaik.

mån 26 apr. 2021 kl. 16:20 skrev Frisky via Car Crushers Forum <mail@ccdiscussion.com>:

3 Likes

No problem, the data team can take over now on discord.

3 Likes

I’ve now talked to “ModMail” on discord and they will fix it for him! THANKS A LOT for all your help. I’m super impressed by all the support I’ve gotten here. You’ve all been so helpful and friendly, I didn’t expect this at all, and I thought it would be virtually impossible to get his stats back. But I’m glad I asked here, you guys rock :)

I just told my son that he has received a lot of help from you and that he’ll get all his stats back. He is super super happy and want me to thank all of you! :pray:

7 Likes

yay

3 Likes

Great! I’m in eastern daylight time btw.

2 Likes

Im glad he got his stats back, he must’ve worked hard to get there and he deserves to keep them!

2 Likes

@AbbesFar can he friend me on roblox? username is dragons200129… …you don’t have to thou

2 Likes

Ignore that xd

2 Likes

It’s the reset stats button. When you get to token 4, you get the option instantly.
You keep everything except money and cars, so your son should still have his parts.
Other than that, he’ll have to regrind, unfortunately.

3 Likes