Has anyone been getting this forum bug?

It’s very weird but what happens is when I hit latest only stuff from a day+ show.

but if you hit Latest again it shows the current new posts?

4 Likes

Haven’t been able to reproduce

3 Likes

i have this bug and also another bug, well i think it is because i have level 1 member trustlevel and i cannot create topic in bugs, so i have to report it by replying here, because it looks appropriated.
so i cannot click the new topic button, same thing for suggestions, but working for discussion and off-topic. I’ve tried to refresh, restart computer, deconnect and reconnect… Not working. ALSO tried to create new topic from home page, and i can see that i wont be able to create bugs/suggestion topic because i CAN’T find it. Please tell me i’m not the only one having this problem.

3 Likes

Is that the parent category or the subtopic, you have to go to the specific category (or subcategory) and create it from there, due to set permissions.

3 Likes

subtopic, i can’t create it from a category page nor homepage with categories selection.

3 Likes

The permissions for each subcategory is set to everyone can perform all actions so i’m not sure what’s going on. I can edit the permissions on the parent categories and see if that fixes it.

3 Likes