What is the bug?
Answer: Someone somehow getting a Gas Tanker Truck into the Nuke Room, I know it’s possible to do this with with Tier 4’s but I’ve never seen A Tier 2/3 Vehicle do it.
How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: To be Perfectly honest, i dont even know. All I know is that i saw it while I was going to the Room to blow the Facility Up.
What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Android Tablet
What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
-
The Guy who did this did the car in lobby glitch first
-
Then he started spam jumping and suddenly the truck went through the floor into the room, Thats what the guy who did it told me.
Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No its not.
If this is enough for me to get the Pro Crusher thing, my Username is bobbyandmog
Also, here’s a picture of the truck in the room.
