Car in core room

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Car getting teleported in the core room (This a more "detailed version of the bug since the original one was partially false apparently so I remake another one like that with more proof)

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Rarely

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

  1. Crash into someone else car

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
image

**Roblox username:**etiooo/FrankSiru34

i swear this was reported before

by me

second time I report the same bug it’s just that I have more proof now

why not add more proof to the other post

too old nobody gonna do smth abt it

I might js delete it

This has been a bug for a long ass time

Why did nobody reported it before then smh?

i swear ive seen countless of bug posts about this

I mean I might be blind but I never saw one post saying that

Ill go check that out then

i think they closed all the other ones


it sent me to this

They prob wont fix it, since it’s very rare to occur and most of the time not affecting the gameplay but can funny sometime tbh

like when are you going to see a truck in the core room be honest?

has anyone reported post core death loop yet

what is this bug consist of?

basically after dying to core
you will enter a death loop for around 3 deaths

i have never seen that bug get reported sooo