Eagerly waiting for update

My dad recently bought a ram 1500
It’s a bright red pickup with an extended cab

3 Likes

they dont put chrome steel on them anymore just plastic ;~;
chrome steel is amazing when you bump into stuff it does basically nothing to it to run over saplings and, if you accidentally rear end someone, it usually does nothing (accidentally rear ended someone once)

4 Likes

He traded in our Mazda 6 for it tho :( I liked that Mazda but I dont know why he bought a sports car when he had 2 kids. Once when it rained we jumped in muddy puddles right before he picked us up. As soon as we got in the car had mud everywhere

4 Likes

Ohhh, steel bumpered trucks are absolutely untouchable

4 Likes

My dad got rear ended by one in a parking garage once. The Mazda was destroyed, it’s taillight was destroyed bumper was destroyed. (This was before he traded it in)

3 Likes

oh yeah dude those chrome bumpers versus the modern fiber glass and aluminum
chrome steel is WAAAAAAYYY different metal lol
crunch lol

4 Likes

The back went c ro n c h h h h

4 Likes

I bet lol
I rear ended and f-150 with mine, did nothing to it put a scratch on the front plastic guard LOL
dude drove off with a bit of a dent in his bumper (was another truck)

4 Likes

Just shows how unmatched a regular car up against a steel bumpered truck

4 Likes

I accidentally backed into my dads boat when I first started driving, I pushed it like 30 feet across the yard and didnt even realize I was pushing it (weight difference)
put a very small dent on the back bumper, like a 4 inch (in diameter) dent in the bumper
destroyed the metal fender and exploded both tires on the trailer (from scooting it sideways across rocks, the tires were tubeless)

3 Likes

scratch 30 feet was probably way less like 15 feet
but I backed into it going like 20 I think

4 Likes

Wow, hard not to notice you’re pushing a trailer along

4 Likes

I’ve been so eager to start driving. Ever since I knew what driving a gold kart was like (I figured if that was fun how fun would driving a real car be like) I’ve wanted to drive

4 Likes

My dad has let me drive his manual nissan though a small neighborhood with two dead ends. That seemed fun. He then tried to teach me how to get going back up a hill after you’ve stopped, with manual

4 Likes

ooooo
manual can be a pain for beginners but its awesome once you get good

4 Likes

Yes, I know they never make manual cars anymore but knowing how to drive one car be convenient. A lot of the cars I want when I can drive are manual.

4 Likes

I wanted to get the silverado of mine, but the 2500HD
with the 8.1 liter vortec and the allison transmission

4 Likes

I’m really aiming for the older miata. ITS SO HAPPY. And something I thought would be cool is to give it remote controlled pop ups! I’ve seen a couple people do it and thought it would be something fun to do for my first modification with a car

4 Likes

allisons literally dont break, the 8.1 is a torque monster
gets 8 miles per gallon though HAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Sorry if I don’t know much about engines. I love cars but im not too good with the inside of them

4 Likes