Eagerly waiting for update

I bet its either within the next couple days, and if not, this weekend but idk for sure what do you guys think?
Also, post opinions on anything we know regarding the update
I am looking forward to the two jugg thing
bigger player servers in derby means more kills for me :> I might beat my 21 Knockout record
( I achieved that a long time ago, like 2019 or something with the model 3, 21 knockouts and I think 2400 score)
I bet with this many players I can beat that maybe
im also looking forward to driving the Bugatti Atlantic, (if its being added, which I think we can all agree by the sneak peek that it is) such a pretty car

4 Likes

So the cars this update seem to be:
Mazda RX-7
Bugatti Atlantic
Mercedes-AMG One (maybe)
and the RAESR Tachyon thingy

Derby Stuff Includes:
Bigger Maps
More Players in One Server
2 Juggernauts

I kind of hope they make 2 bombs for bomb tag until a certain point in the game.

4 Likes

The discord confirms that Update 29 is coming during the weekend.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I still don’t know what that red thing is @.@ guess we’ll find out either friday or saturday (or sunday, but update is usually friday/saturday)

4 Likes

YES
I haven’t played derby in a while and this oughta spice things up! The rx-7 has also been a car I’ve wanted added for a while.
But 20 players?!?!?! So much more chaos, destruction
MORE, MOREEEEE

4 Likes

MORE CARNAGE YESSSSS
I really hope a nice VIP vehicle (truck specifically) is added to beginner derby or something ;~;
I think the bugatti atlantic is gonna get beginner because its and old car and its slow

4 Likes

Most likely, but you are right about the bugatti Atlantic, it is majestic. I have hoped for more trucks in the game, I feel like we are getting a lit of super and hyper cars

4 Likes

I think hands down the atlantic is gonna be VIP, tier 1
but a very tanky tier 1 probably

4 Likes

im ok with whatever gets added but I want more truck ;~; specifically a pickup truck

3 Likes

Since most of the other bugattis are, it may be. I do really think the Chevy truck you suggested should be added.

3 Likes

It sounds like a tank, and looks pretty tough going through the woods like that

3 Likes

Dang when I get my license I would try and get a car like that, reliable, not really pricy, and really tough.

4 Likes

yessir :)
Very good offroading rig
and it has been through a wreck, I can link you if you want (posted in off topic)
a dodge 2500 hauling a trailer hit me going about 60

4 Likes

im still driving it around, I stuck some bulbs in the signal and tail light and they work again lol

4 Likes

Oh I think I saw that

4 Likes

its a tough beastie
I would honestly postpone selling it and just keep it until it dies and see how long it lasts
right now it has 350k miles on it (engine, body, and frame), and a sorta new transmission in it :)

4 Likes

Jeeezz, my mom’s minivan hit 100k miles a couple years ago, but that mileage is pretty good

4 Likes

a friend of mine knows a friend of his that has over a million miles on and old chevy like a really old one with the origonal 350 motor

4 Likes

Words cannot explain my amazement

4 Likes