Eagerly waiting for update

hehe
oh and there is a think on the internet where a guy hit over 1M miles in a 2007 toyota tundra
chevy and toyota make great vehicles, dodge makes decent ones too
I dont know a whole lot about nissan but ive heard FANTASTIC things about their cars, and decent things about their truck

4 Likes

oh what kind of van is it? just curious (what brand)

4 Likes

Toyota and Chevy do make very good vehicles
Toyota has made some of my favorite cars too

4 Likes

million mile lexus

3 Likes

Had to look it up, forgot the year

4 Likes

It’s a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country

4 Likes

town and country is a decent van

4 Likes

We’ve totalled it, (we hit a deer and completely annihilated the front, but the deer was fine) and have had many other parts break

4 Likes

oh and lexus is like the luxury version of toyota
AWESOME cars they are

4 Likes

oh ouch ;~;
maybe im thinking of the newer one I can google it
what issues have yall had with it (other than a deer somehow destroying it and living I think??)

4 Likes

I dont know why but I just really love the look of all luxury cars, things like rolls royce, Lexus and Volvo are really nice

4 Likes

mmmmm yes rolls royce
those look nice

3 Likes

Yes, we live on a mountain and it popped out of some trees and smashed a headlight and really messed up the bumper

4 Likes

It was fine, as it added insult to injury by smashing my mom’s door shut by hitting it when it went by

4 Likes

Also I forgot to mention me grandma owns a lexus

4 Likes

i have a fren with a lexus
rlly nice car

4 Likes

Yes, they are very nice

4 Likes

my truck looks…not really what i would call “nice” but more handsome than nice, minus the rear end damage lol
I love the chrome and the body styles on the generation of silverado I have with the “cateye” headlights and front end
mine is pretty drab, but in a good way
its made for work so its not gonna look nice on the inside but its nice and comfy and rides like a boat lol

4 Likes

my truck 6100 pound I had it weighed I think most modern cars weigh around 2300 to 3600 lol

4 Likes

Yes, that is probably one of my favorite trucks, and the chrome part of it is a really nice touch

4 Likes