Discussion of Christmas event of CC2 2022! (SNOWMEN! ☃️)

Let’s have a guess on Christmas gift content again this year! Probably Panwellz will continue the gift rain in this Christmas!
UPDATE! THERE IS NO GIFT RAIN THIS YEAR, ACCORDING FROM Panwellz’s tweet, he brought back the snowmen demolishment from 2019 with different varieties of snowmen
2020:
Common: Credits
Uncommon: Winter Smasher title (if player have got this in 2019 credits were given instead)
Rare: Exclusive rim (see the photo below)
2021:
Common: Winter Smasher title (if player have got this in 2019 or 2020 credits were given instead)
Uncommon: Chained tire (see the photo below)
Rare: Exclusive spoiler (see the photo below)
My guess for this year: (since there’s no gift rain for this year I will guess the required amount of each snowmen during the event instead)
Snowmen: 20~30
Gold snowmen: 5-10
MEGA SNOWMEN: just only ONE (maybe, event badge will be given and it can finish the extra quests to get extra prize(s)
Overall, this event will have many quests to do (such as racing, smashing snowmen), just like the Halloween event, normal quests for getting the car, and the rim is obtained through doing extra tasks

Nito Beach Racer XT with Christmas event prizes of 2020 and 2021 (First ever limited car, rim, tire and spoiler of CC2 are here!):

The following topic is about the gift guess of last year:

3 Likes

i think the limited car is the sleigh car

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Shit: The hunt thing crap is back stupid rain drop shit

Pro: New boulder physics, cool snowball fight event. Cool car and rims

1 Like

l a r g e

3 Likes

Damn that’s a big boi

Everyones gonna rush towards it

the update is out enjoy

1 Like

i woke up for school and i didnt lol

1 Like

my honest reaction about winter 2022 event? it’s fine, until it comes to derby missions. i’ll be honest, those are absolute piece of garbage. instead of improving boulder mechanic so it can damage the entire vehicle instead of just engine and wheels, devs added a funny yellow arrow that doesn’t help at all. 90% of the time when you throw a boulder it will deal 0 damage, which isnt fun at all.

and the 2nd thing: it can take a lot for a new snowthrowing competition to begin, like, during halloween race missions you could atleast crush your vehicles waiting for the race to begin, but for derby? you have to wait, a lot. you might say: “well play ffa and other gamemodes!”, but im so tired of them, i have already 300+ wins and im bored of derby, i just want to finish this snowball fight event and never visit derby again.

1 Like

tomato

Yeah the snowballs are fucking shit even if they reworked it. Idk if its the new physics or stuff but its shit. Worse thing is, it just either slightly damages it or bounces off like its actually made of snow.

Evil moment

Me and another guy found the giant snowman, and both rushed towards it. I then crashed into a tree bcs of my shit driving skills and then broke the car. I then took out my rocket launcher and sniped him as he slowly stopped. I then instantly respawned and got back to the snowman and got it. Seconds later he came back and i said “sry” .im gonna get sent to hell