Crusher Super laser

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: When i use the Quick Activation Button in the Super Laser Crusher while I’m in the vehicle the vehicle does not break down or explode in the crusher.

How often does the bug happen? Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Phone

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. I use Crusher Super Laser a lot and eventually it stops working

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes:

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: bkakqjhj

Video of the bug happening: Crusher Super Laser bug - YouTube

3 Likes

just get out the fucking veicle simple and fast just click jump button a single time and tadaaaah ! the bug wont happen anymore

1 Like

First: write vehicle right Second: Still it’s a bug and I want help fixing it.

1 Like

yes i know it’s a bug and it’s annoying but it’s so simple and easy to avoid it

1 Like

Language

2 Likes

the name of the bug is : YOURINTERNETSUCKS

1 Like

Nah its not

1 Like

profanity is allowed as long as it isn’t directed at someone

1 Like

dont swear

1 Like

read the above reply by coco

1 Like

may i teach you joke concept aaaaaaalso if u internet good why the bug is not happening to me

solution to the bug : let the game load to the end if u crush your car while game loading your car hit box may be not loaded or the crusher damage box also not loaded yet if its not that try to crush a big veihicle in super lazer like vans truck tanks or any big car the bug may be fixed

if u still not able to crush cars big cars or small cars while in the car in super lazer crusher idk what do do ):

thx god this bug wont happen to me

also dont use short veicles in super lazer they will not get crushed at all the lazer just dont reach it

1 Like

thank you moderator now i can legally say n- i mean fuck :D

1 Like

please don’t spank me

pls don’t ban

also pls don’t clog my ass with warning

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

hi chloe ur the forum moderator right

1 Like

u said to suggest ground vehicles

1 Like

i suggested a floating car it is a ground vehicle people saying it is not a car the name of the car is renault float people saying it is not a car

1 Like

It doesn’t happen to you because maybe your PC carries more content than my cell phone.

1 Like

Also mate stop using swear words we are all civilized and we don’t need swear words to answer questions.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like