Crusher Super laser

not much is stopping him from not using swear words though
to an extent he is free to swear as much as he likes

1 Like

what if the question is “can you say a swear word that starts with a consonant?”

1 Like

:sip:

1 Like

car’s too short to get shot. Get a taller car noob

1 Like

the n word is automaticaly is refering to someone so it is bad and can get ban motherf##### is also automaticaly refering to someone so it is a bad word and can get ban swear like ass fuck fucking shit holy shit holy crap god damn it or omfg are allowed cause they arent refering to someone consequently you are not insulting no one so be free to swer as much as you like the swear word : ass fuck fucking shit holy shit holy crap god damn it or omfg . but do not say motherf##### the n word and swears that are refering to someone

1 Like

I cant even understand what the hell you’re saying

1 Like

So why when i leave the car and active the laser it works if the car is too short? “Noob”

1 Like

because you weigh it down

1 Like

saying motherfucker like this to show im not referring to anyone isn’t referring to anyone

1 Like

saying that to explain or but like mother fucker is generally used to refer to someone like YOU MOTHERFUCKER or MOTHERFUCKER is automatically refering to someone

1 Like

If this continues like this, this topic will have the greatest number of conversations…

1 Like

Last number wins has 8000+ replies so carry on no don’t or you’ll get banned by Chloe

1 Like

You can suggest whatever as long as it’s mostly realistic, Like a huge ass vehicle that won’t fit in any crusher is a no

Talking about big cars i like to suggest big cars that look like it wont fit but it acually fits its like slicing warm butter with a goodly and smoothly sharpened knife

actually crushing big cars better cause gives mor emoney than smol cars

1 Like

yes but also mountain annihilator almost dont fit in a crusher

1 Like

so you’re saying the car would be incredibly impossible to angle just right to get it in

1 Like

it fits tho

pain in old facility when trees in middle

2 Likes