Crash Ragdolling & More!

:ocean: What’s up everyone! We’re releasing Ragdolling in the next Update - but we’ve added some radical functionality to it!

When you crash your car and destroy it you’ll go flying out your window! If you fall from a high place, well - you’re not going to walk that one off too easily - so you’ll just lay around ragdolled for a small amount of time!

:thinking: What other ragdoll things could we do in the future? Let me know!

Tweet if you missed it on the discord:

18 Likes

So in derby everyone will fly
nice

7 Likes

wo

5 Likes

only in certain circumstances, it doesn’t happen on every crash - only specific crashes!

7 Likes

how it will work in Industrial Bulldozer and tanks?

4 Likes

Bruv this looks amazing

5 Likes

The realism just increased by 3,789

5 Likes

pog

4 Likes

oh god thats gonna be annoying as fuck

5 Likes

mE Is SUpErMaN

6 Likes

i am not trying to spoil or ask for spoilers or much more than a hint. will new vehicles be added and how many this time(DONT TELL ME WHAT IT IS JUST THE NUMBER OF CARS THAT MAY BE FIXED OR A TOTAL NUMBER. ALL I WANT if you want to provide it is a single single diget or 2 diget number or whatever if you want)

5 Likes

you can look at my update 31 speculation topic in discussion for predictions

6 Likes

@Storm check out the are there any sneak peeks in discord topic too
one of my suggestions might get added soon :D
also this is gonna be a fun update
is there/can there be like a ragdoll button that just ragdolls your character? i want to skydive headfirst off a cliff just for fun xD (but also if there is pls make sure its not a button that you can easily accidentally press)

7 Likes

will running over people ragdoll them

7 Likes

i would like to commit roadkill

7 Likes

Oohh that sounds fun

7 Likes

I cannot go to the discord because I’m banned but I would love to appeal for it since I’m not a cringy role player anymore -_- im in alot of servers lol but most are dead

7 Likes

You can appeal

7 Likes

Pretty sure there’s an appeal link but I dont have it rn

6 Likes

Lol this is satisfying

5 Likes