Crash Ragdolling & More!

oof

6 Likes

we can play broken bones in car crushers now yay

7 Likes

crack

6 Likes

wait u gave me an idea… lets add a seatbelt feature that will automatically fasten (for the noobs) and you can unfasten it, and when u crash and doesn’t destroy the car, you fly through the window.

6 Likes

i wonder how this would look in derby

7 Likes

bodies flying everywhere

7 Likes

xD
the bodies are kinda annoying
one time i was going like 100 mph at some guy in beginner ready to insta ko that dude and i ran someone over and lost a ton of speed

he’s dead now

6 Likes

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

6 Likes

You must’ve head the crunch as you ran him over

7 Likes

I mean like a flatout derby would be kinda fun, just bodies everywhere

5 Likes

h

6 Likes

why would there be tsunami disasters when the main focus is ragdolling

6 Likes

I bElIVe I cAn FlY

7 Likes

aw man… my device isnt gonna be able to handle the game anymore… lots of players with poor performance such as mobile or tablet devices wont be able to play properly. only some PC devices can :(

theres almost nothing that we can do to keep players that have poor device performances. updates are more important, I believe.

but hey, I think that my device can handle the game in cc2 derby!

7 Likes

“me uses ssc thrust(or thrust ssc)”
hits wall
“me go YEEEEET”

6 Likes

i doubt that they can optimize it low enough because since update 20, the game was totally fine for my device. but now, it lags even more when the energy core self destruct sequence starts. the more updates they do, the more lag there is. only if there are major update changes then i believe it will make the game run smoother, depending on how much changes there were to the game.

4 Likes

I mean you can probably turn off ragdolls

3 Likes

Sad words :sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Do you know what that game is though?

4 Likes

Oh nevermind

4 Likes