Contributors + Staff Chat

Contributors should have access to staff channels as well.

4 Likes

why? they aren’t staff?

4 Likes

I think they are, they contributed to the game just as much if note more as any et wm or dm

3 Likes

we got some that only make one car, and other’s that made many. they don’t really do anything for the server, only make cars for in game

2 Likes

WMs don’t do anything for the server either

3 Likes

I mean we can make a whole case that all the WM’s should be fired / gone because only one or two people are needed

2 Likes

We actually need wall mods since we don’t want yet another thing to deal with on top of what we already have, also time zones.

3 Likes

I mean, that’s not actually relevant to contributors having access to staff chat and announcement xd

3 Likes

Why did you bring up wall mods to begin with then

3 Likes

I was trying to prove a point, and that came up to my mind at the time

2 Likes

Was talking to fanta but ok, anyways no this probably won’t happen.

3 Likes

Oh yeah she did, I thought I said that to start it

2 Likes

I brought up wall mods because stuwe said contributors don’t contribute to the discord, they just help with the game, and so i mentioned wall mods since they have staff access as well.

3 Likes

Wall mods may not contribute to the discord but since they were hired so to speak yes they are staff

3 Likes

I see your point

3 Likes

I agree, they’re basically CC staff as they do a lot of development for the game. They’ve made a lot of the vehicles and many different assets of the maps. They also already have in-game permissions, so it makes sense.

Giving them permissions to just chat in the channels wouldn’t hurt.

3 Likes

@Legal Well, the reasoning brought up is that they weren’t exactly hired, and there’s not really any screening for contribs. Though maybe a couple trusted ones could be allowed, I think.

2 Likes

Tbh should forum mods and even see staff chat. Like it’s not even for the discord— but we could say that for the WMs too…

1 Like

Why not? If we have question or a report then we could ask it there instead of general or DMs

2 Likes

i mean staff chat is mostly dead at the end of the day

1 Like