Completely Redo Terrain Destroyer {PLEASE READ}

The max VIP vehicle of a derby section shouldn’t be a strong looking, but easily torn apart and defenseless. It is the MAX thing of beginner derby, a VIP, AND a tier 2. Come on. CC2. I love you and all who make you, but come on now. It should be a BEAST, something feared and sought after by newer players.
The terrain destroyer…“terrain destroyer”…that name should strike fear in derby people’s hearts. Especially in beginner derby. It should be the red baron of beginner derby. The god of death of beginner derby (still being killable of course, just EXTREMELY difficult.) it should strike a dreading fear into the hearts of people upon seeing its carnage unfold, its silhouette speeding towards them. See what I mean?
The tesla model 3 is EASILY the best thing in beginner derby, I get 18 KO with 1 or 2 respawn with it and over 1000 parts usually. Please. If this is only a VIP tier 1, the terrain destroyer should almost be unstoppable. I take my friend and get scores like above with a friend, me and him in model 3. The “Terrain Destroyer” Should be an unholy weapon of mass destruction of me and my friend in model 3, COMBINED, BY ITSELF. THIS, is what the terrain destroyer should be capable of. Please consider this.
“Terrain Destroyer”…give you any ideas in your head?? Giant truck…swift…extremely lethal…extreme durability under any circumstances. Like a naval destroyer, just on the land, minus the guns. Destroyers are fast, extremely deadly, and in the right control. unstoppable weapons of unsurmountable destruction. The terrain destroyer being a tier 2, considering how weak the dozer and terrain destroyer are (beginner dozer) of them having 137 defense and 250 something defense, considering how easily they get torn apart. the terrain destroyer should be like 550. See what i mean? It would be awesome.
PLEASE, consider this.

-Mach
edited beginning

5 Likes

woah woah woah havent u already made a post on this

Wouldn’t this be a suggestion?

lets just make it tier 1 and call it a day

yes yes…dont freak out. I know I did. I just don’t feel I got my point across…and this is different, not regarding the GMC topkick…

I didnt put this in suggestion quite yet but I can if you like. I was just going to see where it went first.

it is far too terrible to be a even a tier 1. I have to be EXTREMELY careful with it in order to not die. A max VIP vehicle should be able to destroy things basically without effort. (the vehicle itself)

Honestly, it just needs a buff (and maybe a massive remesh) to be what it really should be.

yes. This is what i mean. Thank you Zan.

1 Like

also the pushback truck is awesome and my go to car in beginner derby

Right now its too bad to even be VIP let alone a tier 2 OR tier 1.

sorry the TD not pushback is what that comment was for

ik

I don’t think there is anything under tier 1, and I’ve never used the car before, so I guess this car is really really bad.

Yes the pushback is nice, but…its not good all round. I can easily exploit its weaknesses and murder it with the model 3. The model 3 is lovely btw…but the TD should be a MONSTER compared to both of these

Ironically enough, it is called the Terrain Destroyer…

exactly.

see comment above

is there any way this can be done, or send this post directly to the devs for them to see? I eel very cheated that something with such a might name and title is so horrendous. A re-mesh (renewed design, things switched around a bit) and overall HUGE stat buff would be nice.
Sorry if I seem worked up, I talk a lot when my depression isnt around and it feels gud :>

ok i see ur point