"Complete a Server-Announced Race Competition" Should Be Removed or Changed

Car Crushers 2’s server-announced race daily task should be altered or deleted because it is frustrating and boring. The server must start a race first, and players must wait eternally. The mission gets worse by the mission’s dependency on other players, as it is frequently difficult to assemble a sufficient number of participants. Due to the unpredictable nature of this assignment and the lack of player agency, it must be removed or changed in order to increase player satisfaction and engagement.

Making server-announced race competitions more frequent than they already are is the only way I can think of to change it; if all else fails, just remove it entirely from the game. If I recall correctly, the “Survive a Core Explosion” mission, or whatever its name was, was removed for one of these same reasons.

12 Likes

as a person who has done daily missions for well over a year at this point, I agree heavily with this

the “Survive a Core Self Destruct Sequence” mission was the reason why one of my first streaks died, it was simply unfair for F2P players due to how much it relies on having the core access gamepass or having someone else have the core gamepass

4 Likes

solution:
just remove the word “Race”

1 Like

Race missions in general continue to be an issue, but it is a completely different topic that I should write about.

1 Like

This is the worst mission ever appears after 2 competitions
only starts with 3 players I have to wait a another day to get that GTR50 because of this stupid mission

1 Like

I agree

I have to say that Derby Daily Missions are more bearable than Race Competitions as a Daily Mission

2 Likes

How about making Race Competitions more frequent?

I also agree

Reviving the topic because it just annoyed the hell out of me again :innocent::innocent:

4 Likes

This is true we kinda need this removed or replaced.

Not only the following above, we fail to get any server message notification with urgency of when a race competition occurs; the task itself is severely un-incentivized and DNF glitch not being fixed, on top with server crashing that can also happen during races

With so much of these issues not being properly rectified in any bit for a long time, it needs and must go, not much can be changed about the task anymore

1 Like

i wanna scream at whoever put in that dnf system

1 Like