Car Bombs

Bomb that costs $50,000 that is able to explode from the undercarriage of any of your personal vehicles. Here’s how it’d work, you’d walk up to your personal vehicle, like how you would if you were to drive it. But instead of getting in, you would have to press a “Plant Bomb” button, like Q. And that would trigger an animation of you getting under your car and rigging the bomb. There should be a few options too, like if it would explode upon starting the car, or you would have to press a button on the right side of your screen simply saying “Detonate”. This should also be a feature in the demolition derby mode, so you can trick your enemies into allowing them to drive your car. However, when they enter the vehicle they will be met with an explosive surprise.

14 Likes

I like the idea of bombs cause bomb tag is a thing, But for $50,000, Yeah no, a Gamepass for around 700-800 robux would be good enough

6 Likes

would be interesting, i would say 400-500 robux tbh

5 Likes

I think he does mean in-game 50,000$ money…

7 Likes

it would, i think be a game pass

5 Likes

no!!! he says $ 50,000 for the game no robux elsewhere it is too expensive to be vip etc

7 Likes

he meant $ 50,000 in games not robux c is obvious

7 Likes

I don’t care if it’s gamepass or game money
lets do it

7 Likes

please No !

4 Likes

theres such things as rocket launchers

3 Likes

well… … … … … … … … … … … … … … …yes

3 Likes

but you can’t shoot it when you are in the car and you can’t do damage to anyone in derby mode with it

3 Likes

and yes

3 Likes