Allow Event Team Members Permission To Turn On Event Related Pings

I know this shouldn’t really be suggested mainly because I think most of the admin have trust issues but I really think Events Team should be given the ability to turn on Event roles such as ROTD, QOTD, and Gamenights, I know we already have a custom command right now which might be changed again but I personally don’t want to disturb an HM who may be busy with something just so they can turn on and turn off the role for us, I understand there is an issue when it comes to trust but I still think we should be given a chance with it and if it proves to be a failure then at least an attempt was made.

3 Likes

the CC commands were made to get around this problem. you should never has to ask to turn on the roles with these commands

2 Likes

The issue is that it is tied to managing role permissions, and it’s all or nothing because we can’t modify it more. (But that doesn’t prevent dyno from not working)

3 Likes

what i could do is get a person that on ET and is always on. that person can be the person that everyone DM’s to change the role perms on and off

2 Likes

I like the sound of that

1 Like

I’m planning on giving ET leaders the perks to enable and disable mentions for ET related pings only

2 Likes

they can already?

1 Like

Doesnt look like they can according to perms

2 Likes

really, i thought they could

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 62 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.