Add Spatial Voice Chat

Spatial voice chat is currently disabled for this game. I’d like to have it enabled.

Why?
So that you can chat using your voice, with others that have it enabled. It’s handy for chatting with people ingame, for example when racing. It’s very hard to type while racing. It’s a driving game after all. It would really benefit from voice chat,

There’s no downsides, you can mute specific people if they are abusing voice chat, or mute everyone. Or even disable it if you don’t want it to show up at all at your name. And roblox handles all of that for themselves. It’s only a toggle for the dev to enable it.

There are only upsides. Though it’s still for panwellz to decide.

9 Likes

Why would you need a voice chat ina a roblox game

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t you want it? I listed a lot of reasons in the post, yes i know discord is a thing. But spatial voice chat really works, and its pretty useful. It’s just a single click on a toggle for the dev to enable it. So its not like its going to take time or be hard to enable.

4 Likes

What if your a kid who wants to use it?
And what about people who doesn’t want to present their voice?

4 Likes

I thought this forum was more professional, but apparently not.

Did you even read the post or know anything about spatial voice chat?
Only 13+ users can use it, you have to provide a picture of your passport and your face. Loads of other games have it enabled, like natural disaster survival or epic minigames. And those are games a lot of kids play, and they don’t have issues from what i know. Roblox handles their voice chat very well.
And as i said in the post, if you don’t want to present your voice, it’s just to disable voice chat it in your settings.

4 Likes

This forum will never be professional

3 Likes

true

4 Likes

use discord smh

4 Likes

First of, it will make the “Mic up” meme come to CC2

4 Likes

so you want the mic up to go to cc2?

send u straight to cc2hell
it gonna be so annoyinng

4 Likes

Voice chat is annoying af

4 Likes

3% of all cc2 users are over 13 and have an id. I’m part of the 20% that is over 13 but has no id

4 Likes

I can imagine a kid shouting at the top of his lungs asking and harassing people for free robux

4 Likes

same but i’d be in the 3% if i had my drivers license

4 Likes

SOMRONE CORE PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZ

4 Likes

i mentioned in the post that its just to mute them, its literally just 2 clicks and takes barely any time

4 Likes

In what way? if you dont like it, then just dont enable it in the roblox settings. It wont affect you the slightest if you dont enable it, and you can just mute those that are annoying if you have it enabled.

3 Likes

I wasn’t saying it was a good thing, I really don’t think it’s a good thing
Also, they could have a way to use fake IDs I think

3 Likes

It probably won’t be enabled anyway

2 Likes

Are you a mic upper your self by any chance?