256K scraps in one crusher

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
the bug is getting stupidly high amounts of scraps (256K) from breaking cars. EDIT: it seems to only be the EXR tregleta, now it shows me getting 3.2k scraps from one crash (which is STILL impossible)

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
it seems to happen in Bonus Crushers (more specifically, I first noticed it in the freezer)

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Computer (MacOS

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. drove into a bonus crusher and then activated it, then the parts number skyrocketed to 256K (I stayed at the 7k parts limit for the car, so the bug seems to be visual if you have max scraps, and will actually bring you to max scraps)

**Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you?
other people in the server said it was like that for them too
** Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes, it worked for a few others on the CC2 discord server

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 10.56.12 AM

Roblox username: Storm2528

2 Likes

wtf woah

I only discovered it bc I was trying to do the 10 daily bonus crushers and it just happened lol

Oh my

hold on lemme test this

Same

can confirm this happens, and it seems to be 256,123 specifically
Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 10.03.53 PM

Happened to me, I used EXR Extimo

Does it need to be with 2x scraps on?

Because I tried it and it didn’t work

I used the EXR tregleta. honestly because its a visual glitch it isn’t that important, but at the time I did not know that.

no, I think the bug only happens on certain cars and in certain crushers

1 Like

Ok yeah I used exr tregleta and super blast

Its not a bonus crusher

This is just @rummyxxxxx screenshot lol

Fr

Fr Fr

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

Earning 256,123 Scraps

Everytime I use a bonus crusher

Computer

Use a bonus crusher (Row 4, First found using EXR Extino)

No

vrr2011
Screen_Shot_2022-07-08_at_5.15.39_PM

1 Like

After figuring out the bug, it only happen on the vehicle that has max scraps. So it 256,123 is just max.

RobloxScreenShot20220710_101302722
I just found out it gave me 1,332 scraps after using crowbar destroying cars

RobloxScreenShot20220710_103742579
the number is changing bruh