256K scraps in one crusher

Not in max scraps with beach racer I got 256K

It isnt lmao

Looks extremely similar tho

I think this is another lag compensation thing.

My theory is that there was some sort of error which caused the scrap counter to have an integer overload, where a negative number is given and an extremely high positive number is displayed or even run.

It is the same logic for this glitch in Mario 64.
https://images.app.goo.gl/8WVqLqYSRnFav5R57
My second theory is that it was an error with the Stale Reference Manipulation, which caused everything to be thrown out of wack. It is a similar glitch that speedrunners used to beat Majoras Mask recently due to all the numbers being out of place.

These two theories are definitely theories and might not be proper explanations to what is going on but I think it is the closest possible answer.

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: 256,123 Scraps Bug

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
*Answer:*Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Destroy Cars By Hitting Something Or Crushers etc.
    Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
    Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

**Roblox username:**sdjnkgbh

yea, this happen to me

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: The bug is getting stupidly high amounts of scraps (256K) from breaking cars. It seems to only be on my Lamortigi Satso Elomato, now it shows me getting 3.2k scraps from one crash (which is STILL impossible)

Answer: it seems to happen in Bonus Crushers, I couldn’t remember in which crusher i got it first.

Answer: Tablet

1. Drove into a bonus crusher and then activate it, then the parts number skyrocketed to 256K (I stayed at the 4k parts limit for the car, so the bug seems to be visual if you have max scraps, and will actually bring you to max scraps)

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes, it worked for a few others on the CC2 discord server

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
imagen

Roblox username: VorteXx_RobloXx

This is more of a detailed post for the following forum post, which has been merged with several related forum post that does not show further details:

Bug Description:
Scraps limit is not working as intended, if ever you spawn a vehicle that already has reached the scrap limit and destroy it after, instead of the +[Max] text to pop up, it will show +256,123 specifically

This also happens in vehicles that hasn’t reached the scrap limit, however this happens differently, the value added to the scraps before it reaches the supposed max value for that vehicle’s scraps will be the one showing up as a value added once you start destroying the vehicle further.

To make things understandable, watch the following video and keep track of the scrap counter alongside the parts counter (I used Roblox recorder for this one as my laptop would suffer running other recording tools):

Bug Frequency:
Everytime that a specific action is performed.

Platform/Device:
Computer

Reproduction Steps:
–Reaching the +256,123 Value:

1. Spawn a vehicle that already has reached its max scrap value
  2. Destroy it
  3. The scrap counter should show up as +256,123 instead of +[Max], if not, there must’ve been other factor that has affected the outcome.

–Reaching the randomised Value:

1. Spawn a vehicle that has not yet reached its max scrap value (or spawn a vehicle that has reached its max scrap value and spend some of it to any of the customisation found in the dealership)
  2. Destroy the vehicle until you reach the max scrap value for that vehicle
  3. Once you reach the max scrap value, destroy the vehicle. The value that should show up is the value of scraps added to the vehicle before it has reached the max scrap value instead of the +[Max].
  4. If the supposed outcome in the 3rd step doesn’t happen, there must’ve been other factor that has affected the outcome, which is something I have not yet found

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen?
Yes, however there are no errors shown in the Developer Console that is related to this issue

Roblox username:
ThyCharlemagne

2 Likes

What is the bug?
Answer: When a 950B car with complete spare parts breaks down, they are added in large quantities - 256,123 spare parts

How often does the bug happen?
*Answer:*Everytime

What device did you play on?
Answer: Tablet

1. Open a car salon 2. Choose a car worth 950B 3. Break it up in any way

Is the bug related to Interface on the screen

**Roblox username: Slik13050

What is the bug?
When I break my car, they give me fake 256,123 scraps and they are not credited.

Everytime

Computer

1.Break your car. 2.Break a car to any person. 3.Break in Derby Arenas.

Yes

*If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here.

• (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: ZviktorSof

This happens too idk

This should be fixed

its not mentioned as fixed in cc2_update_logs on the discord

but the [Max] text appears correctly now
you don’t get the 256,123 anymore

Hey, who does the updating btw?

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: the scraps number

Answer: every car with high scraps number

Answer: Computer (Laptop=

1. frist i have a high number with scraps
  2. i crash the car
  3. the ui fails

Yes/No: yes

**Roblox username:**juniortelok345_nuevo

1 Like

spooks i missed one

Spawning any vehicle, then respawning a vehicle that has not yet reached its scrap limit, causes that vehicle to visually gain the amount of scraps equal to the scrap limit of the previous car minus what the vehicle already has, before counting upwards like normal.
Device: PC
Steps to replicate:

1. Spawn a vehicle which has reached its scrap limit (for this example it was the Focus RS), making sure not to damage it
  2. Respawn a different vehicle which has not yet reached its scrap limit
  3. Crush the vehicle

Video:

1 Like

Whilst I’m here I may as well mention a second (and hopefully final) bug relating to this scraps issue

Purchasing two or more modifications from two different sections of the customize menu (e.g. purchasing a plow and then a spoiler) will cause the scrap counter to jump up to the value of the first modification minus the last modification, before counting upwards like normal.
Device: PC
Steps to replicate:

1. Crush a vehicle until a decent amount of scraps has been accumulated
  2. Open the customize menu of that vehicle
  3. Purchase any two (or more) modifications from two different sections (in this case, a plow then two spoilers)
  4. Respawn and crush the vehicle

Video:

1 Like

My aforementioned bugs were fixed, as well as (hopefully) all bugs related to high scrap numbers

I’ll close this because it should be fixed but if it keeps happening afterwards just make a new topic