2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew cab Z71 LS/LT

xD
maybe one day headlights will be added
and if there was a night/day time that would be epic
would just make the body jet black and blood red headlights

4 Likes

I will be sad if it ends up being a normal vehicle, but with stats and looks like this I highly doubt.
there is already a silverado 1500 in game, but it is smaller, lighter, slower, basically inferior in every way

5 Likes

I bet this will be VIP, but tier 1 or tier 2 idk
im leaning towards tier 1
very late game tier 1 in beginner, VIP

5 Likes

This thing is going to kick ASS in derby if itā€™s a tier 1 with stats like this
its downside though, which imo balanced it out a bit, is its braking is going to be meh, and decent with upgrades (decent, not great) and its maneuverability will be worse than any tier 1 probably
well any REAL tier 1.

5 Likes

my beat up extended cab, with full tank of gas, weighs 5605

5 Likes

@STREnergy
This is a major edit, and actually includes and idea that may be very appealing to the game.
0-60 is incorrect, I looked WHOLE post over today, and that is only thing incorrect now.
0-60 of 6.9 is the extended cab, that is too fast for the crew cab (a bit more weight)
HOWEVER, do not fear everyone. This truck is also getting a buff in the max acceleration range (with real life numbers, of course) , which is was mistakenly the acceleration of a modded 2500 (heavier)
This will be the final edit before I let everything take its course, everything else is correct as can be.
Also, a slight editing of the acceleration, after calculating weights more accurately (already done)
6.97.77 (0-60 time)
ALSO: vortec engines gain power as their RPM numbers get higher, so accel will be higher than that of 0-60 speed divided by 60. This previous method, I have come to discover, is inaccurate. This is due to that, vortec engines have immense power at 3k RPM or above (horsepower and torque curves line up,= z o o m)
stock accel (final): 9.42 (read note on bottom)
MAX ACCEL: 12(max) 12.77 (read note on bottom)
Attack: (MAX) 85 93
Attack: (STOCK) 67 72
Okay, devs of cc2, if you end up reading this. I have been wondering if power bands can be introduced into the game, or just for this truck, Vortec LS engines GAIN acceleration the further they climb the RPM gauge, due to their extremely good stock airflow in the engine design, and outstanding combustion. I am guessing power bands may take awhile if they are ever introduced, which basically as a vehicle (this truck) climbs the RPM gauge, it GAINS power, unlike any other vehicle in the game (probably, Vortec is a one of a kind engine design, which helps define the LS engine family). The combustion and air give these engines lots of oomph at higher speeds, and excellent torque down low.
So, the accelerations listed are indeed with out any, or with all modifications, but as the truck increases speed, so does its power. With all modifications such as cams and turbo, those two things ALONE give it at LEAST 500 horsepower, a SINGLE turbo and cam. That power is at around 5000 RPM. That is the trick behind this truck, and would make it tons of fun to work this trait of it into the game.
Now, I understand something like this will be a pain in the back to work into the game, and I know that. To compensate, I raised the maximum and, slightly, the stock acceleration to compensate for if it doesnt, or until, power bands get introduced for the vehicles (including this truck) that require it. To compensate, again, I raised the accel as the ā€œmaximum RPMā€ accelerations.
These numbers are final, all stats are correct and should go accordingly into the game as written, even if this makes it a tier 2, it is as accurate as I get. (and some errors fixed prior)
Thanks!
-Legionnaire
@STREnergy
I might have already pinged you, sorry if I already did.
Um, so you know, all the junk before the numbersā€¦enh. scratch that
just put the numbers of the new (and final) stats, and exclude all the extra text, but insert the note on the very bottom, space it once past the ā€œwhat do you guys think?ā€

5 Likes

I think, after these final corrections, this truck -may- still remain a tier 1, size being its only real weakness now (easy to hit)
It will be an extremely potent tier 1, but will be a nice VIP counter to the dodge police, camaro, etc etc

5 Likes

bruv what is this madness of text

6 Likes

haha
its not as much, some of it is me just blabbing
there is a note to devs that is to be put as the conclusion, and the other stuff changed
but this should be all (last edit)
I have nothing else to do with it

5 Likes

alright
ima go look at the honda mean mower

6 Likes

Why it has so many replies?

7 Likes

yes this is the first time i seen this much replies on a suggestion

6 Likes

my work on this suggestion, and talking about it, or random stuff

6 Likes

how to read everything in this post

1. read until the last big reply
  2. think of what have you read
  3. silverado
7 Likes

May we present @Mandar_Fahrren with a badge for the most dedication to a single car suggestion

6 Likes

hehe

7 Likes

One thing about changing stuff, is that if -one- thing is wrong, it changes many other factors too
this was technically a change of one, I think two stats, and as you can seeā€¦
but, it must be done

7 Likes

Teachers say Iā€™ve read nothing this year, yeah I havenā€™t read a single book. Little did they know I read every single change you made

6 Likes

:p

7 Likes

Legionnaire got the badge suggestion dedication
(also Silverado fanbo- no)

7 Likes