1971 Ford Pinto

1971 Ford Pinto (explosive)

Fictional name: Forter Ponti (Explosive)

Tokens: 0

Price 38,970

Max speed: 107 MPH

Exclusivity: None

24 Likes

I like how you included a fiction name! Makes the job easier for the devs. Not sure what I would call my Firebird in pretent…Pontac Birdflame or something idk lol
Top speed is a bit too high, its 93-95
this would be funny to have in game
im not sure though, many lives have been horribly taken in these cars…
B|

5 Likes

I included the fictional name so you know how you can rename it

4 Likes

In my opinion Pontiac could be called Pantiaco

3 Likes

Yessss the exploding car

6 Likes

This is gonna be op in derby

4 Likes

I guess people should be careful not to touch the rear end then :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

I wonder what would happen if a firebird rear ended this going 95

4 Likes

I think it would turn into a smoldering pancake of metal

4 Likes

Ford Pinto

PICTURES:

DO NOT POST IF THERE ALREADY IS A VEHICLE SUGGESTION FOR THIS CAR (Check the ”Your topic is similar to…” tab or search on the forum)

The Ford Pinto is infamous for engine failure, slow speed, weak engine, and the most infamous issue which I will integrate into a mechanic, one that will also make it the most unique tier 1 derby vehicle in terms of how it works.

This car is infamous for exploding. YES. I SAID THAT CORRECT. You do not have dislexia, you do not have to zoom in, this car is infamous for exploding when rear ended. This will be its mechanic.

Fictional Name: Forter Pintinio

8 Likes

Horse Waterfall

7 Likes

Like the detail it’s explosive :cool:

6 Likes

If each car had a description for learning about lore on each car, this one would be:
A small sedan infamous for nearly destroying a company due to a poor fuel tank placement. Destroying it should be easy enough but driving it would need one to sign their will…

5 Likes

El carro es fuego :cool:

8 Likes

Please chat in english please, as we cannot moderate different languages :nerd_face: :wheeze:

8 Likes

imagine not being able to moderate in different languages :3djoy:

7 Likes

would this be a tier 2 vehicle tho :thonk:

4 Likes

here
Screen Shot 2023-01-18 at 3.54.40 PM

5 Likes

noooo leave it tier 1…maybe
:troll:
beginner, VIP, one of the most expensive cars or maybe one of the cheapest just to be funny
I mean…maybe make the explosion to limited amount of damage…it would be soooo fun though regardless. Utilizing a kamikaze role in derby would be so much fun

I would imagine though that the explosion would render the pinto destroyed, giving your foe a free knockout

6 Likes