You know what, I'm leaving

Yes, I’m giving up on the devotee badge.
After Str and rummy’s resignations, I’ve felt pretty unhappy.
I know I WILL lose my regular and I don’t care.
Ever since MegaMack02 joined, everything went downhill.
The joy that was in the forum then just disappeared.
Now, it’s even worse than it started.
It’s just people talking shit about each other, bans, and a ton of other things that happened.

I might even quit Roblox to play Minecraft or some other game.
Peace out.

-Alanzcool (A CC2 Lamborghini Murcielago)

5 Likes

I understand. The same thing seems to be going around.

see you around dude . .7

2 Likes

Oh, one last thing:

I will still be online Roblox for the next 2 weeks but anything longer is a possibility.

1 Like

lmfaooo, everyone are leaving and being a drama queen for no reason

1 Like

mhm

I swear I have seen this happen before.

2 Likes

for god’s sake stop being so toxic
thats what got you banned in the first place
since when did my posts become toxicity center

2 Likes

welp, bye

20221128_115326
remember the Jimmy

4 Likes

its literally the truth

1 Like

you always say that
also stop starting arguments i just want to be offline knowing there was no fight on my post

2 Likes

idk man, he probably loves starting chaos, like if you’re leaving than you mean it, not like faking autism for clout or some thing, from what I’ve predicted, i predict fang is going to get banned for starting way too many arguements

2 Likes

dawg shut up bruh, let him leave, he doesn’t want to leave with an arguement on his post, damn bruh

3 Likes

welp. he left, bye alan, I’ll miss you man

2 Likes

cool, im not talking to you

2 Likes

ok, and? you just start commenting random rude shit for no reason and you keep talkin like you catchin bodies on the streets of Cleveland on a stormy night, just shut up bruh, leave people alone, oh wait, you cannot understand because you, as your bio says, you like causing destruction and chaos

2 Likes

i ruined eveeything on the forums

and im not starting any chaos, but you are just trying to blame me that i am, also that’s how many of those “im leaving” posts is

1 Like

why haven’t you blocked him yet of he’s bothering you stop saying that he’s starting arguments

ngl if i was shot in my lung or smth i would still be on the forums and llaying roblox and i wouldn’t make a post like this but that’s just me

no offense ig???