Working touchscreens in cars

pictures:

There could be a camera that focuses on the touchscreen. u can activate it by pressing a key, there could be like a music app for robux which is the radio gamepass people say about, air suspension and the autopilot. i got no idea what can i add other.

10 Likes

that would be tough

2 Likes

OH MAYBE A RADIO

3 Likes

don’t forget the navigation button in which would bring up a map of the facility. I like this idea.

2 Likes

who buys radio on mobile anyways, it exits the game when im trying to copy the id from a website

3 Likes

If it’s implemented into mobile they could potentially add a searching system for IDs into the game, like Audio Visualiser and Rhythm Track did.

3 Likes

for cars without a touchscreen there will be a radio like in normal cars

2 Likes

i dont get why was there a concert but lil nas x id’s were banned

2 Likes

what about radio on/off switch in settings

2 Likes

no only u can hear ur radio

1 Like

true
also if you want proof for some reason go to
The Streets.
there is a 78% chance you will hear it straight up when you spawn. (yes i kind of calculated it)

2 Likes

I think this would look amazing in the cars but it would take a really long time and probably wouldn’t be added because the Roblox servers are not very good and will probably burn because of how laggy that would make the game

2 Likes

Honestly, it probably won’t be added. It will be too much work to something that doesn’t help in the core focus of the game.

2 Likes

True true true

2 Likes

True

2 Likes