Working machine guns on tanks

Imagine a story:
Trelet Barshky: Boom! Stay on one track! Now I got ya!
M1A2-S1: Heheh…Not this time turns machine gun on Trelet
pew pew pew BOOM

Cough…Hello again! Today I have a suggestion that will make working machine guns on Tanks (and on some vehicles too…). This will help to destroy some vehicles and will save some shots. Also will help to destroy some garbage before taking a shot and destroy the target. Also will help when enemy got to your back and you can’t turn your tower.

Well, it’s not have so much priority. Just for fun and realism.
What about you? What do you think about this mechanic? Should it be in game, if yes, does it need upgrade or nerf? Thanks for reading! See you later, goodbye.

14 Likes

it will be nerfed a lot of times and will be unfair for other tanks

2 Likes

it would only be fair if u could only use the machine guns in the facility and only other people can shoot them

2 Likes

How unfair?

2 Likes

It could help by hitting cars, it can’t penetrate through a dem tank

3 Likes

Imagine a car that got you too close and you can’t down your big pipe. Use a machine gun to stop it! And then kill it by main gun, If you have ability to shoot.

2 Likes

In a derby

2 Likes

Omg landcruiser…30mm autocannon (big black gun on top) and two 13mm Mg-151 machine guns 0.0 that would be awesome and brutal

2 Likes

I hope this gets implemented someday, the landkreuzer would be terrifying (has the most powerful cannon in the game right now, and it has 3 secondary guns on it (one an autocannon and the other two heavy MGs my god it would be awesome

1 Like

alright bring in the fucking death star and out it tier 1

1 Like

Ratte wouldn’t be added in a game

1 Like

Oh a T66T2…

1 Like

Exoniphic tank: cry in pain

2 Likes

good idea,but with a shots limit cooldown is better i think

2 Likes

As long as the turret can be piloted my multiple people and can work like they do in war thunder im all good

If the guns overheated then that would be good but not a cooldown like with the main turret

The vehicles with machine guns can fire about 100 rounds and have max 2 mags, wouldn’t do too much damage, but its worth it since you can take out tires way easily with machine guns than the tank shell, would make the game more interesting as theres a couple guns passangers would be able to use.
Example: every machine gun has to be manned by somebody, there cant be nobody on it, so the driver has to stop and get on top to use it or needs a passanger that can use it.

2 Likes

I know if the noobs have guns are not fair but at least make them look like they’re shooting

1 Like

I think they should give the tanks guns that apply to them all historically (all in historical accuracy)
like the german tank machine guns are MG-42 or MG-17, with high damage and extremely high refire and damage, huge ammo supply

American tanks, 7.62mm browning .30 cal machine guns, with okay all round stats, decent/below average damage, somewhat ok ammo supply, pretty good in terms of overheating and accuracy
on higher tier american tanks, they get the m2 .50 cal browning machine gun, slower refire (considerably) than the german machine guns but very lethal in all aspects except for explosive damage
Higher tier german tanks, they get 13mm MG 131, or the MG-151 20mm cannon that has mine shells, which is like a baby autofiring tank cannon that is extremely devestating and excels in every catagory

regarding other tanks, not sure yet.
Balancing would likely need doing though as some nations guns are stronger than others
HOWEVER, this is roblox so historically accuracy might go against something, im not sure.

other: why just activate machine guns in non tank vehicles? like the ramm enforcer and the humvee? cause if panwheel did this on tanks too the t66t2 landkreuzer will got the more attack power and it can destroy everyone, unless if pan added the p1000 ratte