Wording screwed up when renaming cars

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: I’m not sure if this is a bug,but when I rename some of the cars,the words I typed in are placed in the wrong order.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Sometimes

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Phone

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Join CC2.
  2. Open dealership.
  3. Go to a certain car and rename it.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: ThePrehistoryNerd (That_guy)
Here’s 3 of them
Forter series-T News Van (Ford E-250 4x2 News Van)

Macedas AGM 43 (Mercedes-Benz AMG E43 4MATIC)

Brubos 800G (Mercedes-AMG G63 6x6)

2 Likes

Huh? Wdym ik the last is wrong because brabus is a mercedes tuner

1 Like

could you show the renaming screen

1 Like

Yes ik but I stick with its Mercedes name
Also what I mean is that when I renamed these 3 vehicles (name I typed is put next to the in-game name) the wording is scrambled

1 Like

Lemme make a vid about it rq (my screen recorder sucks so it’ll be sideways).

1 Like

Gotchu STR

For me it only bugs on the left, the top right is unaffected

1 Like

The right is affected. When you first rename it,the name changes as it was typed out. But if you rejoin,the name changes to the scrambled name.

1 Like

strange cause mine’s fine

1 Like

(Ignore the constant sound of me trying to join. Roblox can be stupid sometimes when I press A to join a game)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.