Why won’t Toyota make any supercars or hypercars

Recently, the Toyota GR Super Sport got cancelled due to a fire so that got me thinking, why hasn’t Toyota made 1 single Supercar or Hypercar, I mean, they have lot of money to use to produce one, Heck, they almost made a Hypercar but it got cancelled due to a bloody fire, so for god sake, WHY WONT TOYOTA MAKE A HYPERCAR OR SUPERCAR?!!

2 Likes

they only make affordable cars unless if you count their motorsport department, plus they have lexus which is in charge of the luxury cars

2 Likes

As you said, they have a motorsport department, but why can’t they partner with the departments and make a good, affordable Supercar/Hypercar

2 Likes

The GR Super Sport last I checked hasn’t been cancelled.

4 Likes

Dude unban be for asking for help on why my servers were gone for the discord and I had the only one I asked for help in and the apeal ban thing is broke

3 Likes

Confused confusing confusion.

2 Likes

What

2 Likes

they tried doesn’t work that like

1 Like

toyota have made cheap sports cars before, lets see, supra, mr2, celica, 86 , gt86, 2000gt and LFA you can’t forget about that one (that ain’t cheap tho)

1 Like

lexus lfa?

3 Likes

It has, check again

2 Likes

The LFA is a Lexus, not Toyota, Lexus is just Toyota Owned

2 Likes

The LFA isn’t a Toyota, it is just a Supercar made by a Toyota Owned company

2 Likes

Your in the wrong topic

2 Likes

Supra is kinda a supercar if upgraded

3 Likes

Allegedly

2 Likes

It’s undecided if it will go into production.

2 Likes

Yea, the concept version was gonna become one byte they decided to screw it up by making it a sports car, Most JDM cars from the 90’s has become a Supercar, except the supra

2 Likes

Me Showing Alex this
Him: Rage Quits out the room

2 Likes

I’m taking this seriously, It almost did become a Supercar
Even if you mod it, it won’t be a supercar

2 Likes