Why I Think Cc2 Is Slowly Becoming Worse

In the games name it says 1000 MPH but I’ve fully upgraded my bloodhound ssc and have installed a booster on it and only rarely does it actually reach 1000 mph

The games thumbnail shows thrust coming from the lower exhausts or thrusters when it doesn’t and it makes it seem cooler than it really is (kinda clickbaity)

This is by far the laggiest Cc2 has ever been

The Mazda limited costs 80 robux but vip costs 120 for like 20 - 30 cars

I feel like limiteds were added as a desperate measure because the game wasn’t as popular as other car games

they added masteries and made them easier and imo it makes the game too easy and boring

I feel like devs mostly listen to new players than old players ex: remove tokens, tokens are too hard.

I get some people may just be lazy but its fun to do holiday events instead of just immediately buying them and be bored just doing nothing in the game

bonus: i may be the only one who thinks this but using a program to afk farm should be considered hacking or just cheating as some people who don’t have access to those programs or don’t want to use them and want to get on the master crushers leaderboard is impossible

5 Likes

we’ve gotten mid updates recently its because they are working on the second floor

3 Likes

I’ll still play the game even if it gets worse.

5 Likes

same

3 Likes

I 100 percent agree with this

2 Likes

actually, macros are not allowed for leaderboard grinding anyways, know this from some leaderboard players

3 Likes

We need a MUCH MUCH BIGGER TRACK FOR THE BLOODHOUND TO GO 1000 MPH

4 Likes

I literally agree with none of this except for the hacking part and I’m sorry if I seem rude but I don’t get the issue with any of this is as all of this was added to either improve the playability/replayability of the game or make it more active…

3 Likes

And this is also true but tbh we rlly need way bigger map expansions anyways

4 Likes